Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
spinner
yorkshire
spinner is female  spinner has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 06:47 PM

Re: Whats the best bit of your day ?

When it is cold, the best bit of the day is going to bed. When it is hot, the best bit of the day is going to bed
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 08:04 PM

Whats the best bit of your day ?
I don't have one really , since I retired my days are my own and full of 'best bits' .

When the weather is good I particularly enjoy my early morning and last thing at night walks with Chloe , they can be best bits or worst bits on cold wet days like today .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2013, 08:27 PM

Waking up and remembering we are retired
Or...in the summer, early morning coffee in the garden in my pyjamas Or...in the summer, sitting on the patio with maybe a glass of wine, until it gets too dark to see
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 02:22 PM

Dear Uncle Joe, I thought that I had replied to you, so that you don't feel unloved and ignored, the gist of my message was to say that I wrap up a lot until I resemble a Michelin Blob, and drink my tea very quickly.

It seems as though we are all agreed that the best bits of the day are either at the beginning or the end when we are relaxing.

Until the lighter mornings arrive, my best bit is at about 10.0clock when I leave my chores and drink my tea outside.... a signal for the sun to go in ... but the crocus are in bloom so are the primroses and the daffodils are thinking about it ...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Myth and Magic ->
Dear Uncle Joe, I thought that I had replied to you, so that you don't feel unloved and ignored, the gist of my message was to say that I wrap up a lot until I resemble a Michelin Blob, and drink my tea very quickly.

It seems as though we are all agreed that the best bits of the day are either at the beginning or the end when we are relaxing.

Until the lighter mornings arrive, my best bit is at about 10.0clock when I leave my chores and drink my tea outside.... a signal for the sun to go in ... but the crocus are in bloom so are the primroses and the daffodils are thinking about it ...
Maggie darlin' - my local Council have, for the past few years had the policy of seeding the grass verges and traffic islands around the town with wild flowers. Whilst out attending a meeting today, I noticed that both the crocuses and snow drops were fully out down here, despite the biting cold East wind.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top