Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 05:52 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Spring flowers - something to look forward to. Might do a bit of outside gardening today if the weather permits, there's still a bit of winter digging to do.
ForeverXXl
New Member!
London
ForeverXXl is female 

01-03-2013, 06:36 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Lovely photo of your flowers on a dark, grey London day. My favs are daffs. Spring flowers make me feel happy that summer is coming and hopeful for the year ahead.
Ive only just joined and need to complete my profile
Happy friday to you too.....and a great weekend for you in the garden hopefully
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 09:37 AM

Good morning everyone, Ah Spring if only it were. Lovely camelia and pansies Alan.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 09:50 AM

Good morning.
Another dull day here .. still quite cold too. Pretty flowers Alan -
Have a good day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 09:55 AM

buenas dias. A lovely bright photo Alan. The sun is shining here but it feels quite chilly indoors, probably warmer outside. Yesterday was the worst day we've had all winter, it thundered and lightened, it rained heavily on and off most of the day and it was bitterly cold. One day of that is more than enough. A quick tidy up and then I'm picking up a friend for a couple of hours shopping. Tonight we have friends coming for dinner, but I'm more or less prepared, I did most of the preparation last night. Have a pleasant day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 10:07 AM

Morning fellow Offers, gloomy here but milder at +5 deg as I write.

A few odd jobs for me today including getting the car wing mirror glass fixed after it was rammed by a mad cyclist, who then disappeared into the ether... around £75 I reckon should cover it..

Enjoy your day and your weekend folks, and remember just 20 days now until the first day of spring...

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 10:10 AM

Good morning all and welcome to March!

Just mentioning the month makes me feel warmer, the year is awakening at last! It doesn't look very promising here weather wise, it's dull and we've had a fair bit of rain overnight.

Nothing special planned for today, will take everything as it comes.

I hope everyone has a pleasant day...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 10:57 AM

Good morning fellow members cold and grey and I am feeling like a zombie after another bad night but hay-ho-on-we-go, lots to do and Hannah due here later

Have an enjoyable day everyone...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 11:08 AM

Good morning everyone, lovely picture !

March busy month for us wedding anniverasy on the 10th, husbands birthday on the 20th and niece's birthday on 30th.
I am in hospital from the 18th and husband goes in on the 30th !
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2013, 11:24 AM

Morning All Lovely sunny morning so far

Lovely photo, as always, Alan. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top