Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 06:31 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Meerkat taken at Hamerton zoo. I've not started outdoor gardening yet, too cold still. I'll wait until the weather warms up a bit.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 09:31 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Morning Alan and fellow members, a beautiful day yesterday, the first day that we didn't bother to light the fire for around four months....

I had a really busy day yesterday in the garden and probably overdid things, so I'm just doing a bit of sweeping up of the winter leaves today after taking the dogs out, and then I'm going to wind down a bit this afternoon with a book and the papers methinks.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 10:02 AM

Good morning everyone, have a lovely day!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 10:13 AM

Morning Folk Dull and a bit dreich outside so far. Hope it clears up

Lovely photo, Alan. Love Meerkats! Thanks for sharing.

Hope Everyone will enjoy a good day.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 10:14 AM

Good morning one and all - after a dull and overcast day yesterday (here anyway) the sun is back out which is a real mood lifter isn't it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 10:15 AM

'morning Alan, Barry, Moyra, Brandy, & Ben, and all who follow

Had a few snowflakes this morning but hopefully that's it, yesterday was sunny here too but today is a bit on the dull side.

Don't think I'll be in the garden today but might venture down to the workshop to 'potter around' in there and get things tidied up.

Have a good day all of you out there.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 10:16 AM

Morning all.

Bright and sunny here at the moment.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 10:22 AM

Good morning all, bright but no sun yet.
Got veg ready for roasting and some chicken defrosted.
No idea what we are doing today, just take it as it comes.
Have a peaceful day everyone.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 11:14 AM

Morning All, Just couldn't sleep this morning so ended up taking Dageus for a Daybreak run on Dunnet Head Beach....Wonderful, had the place to ourselves and really enjoyed our time. Came home to Scrambled Eggs and Toast from The Laird.......It's going to be a good day lol.
Enjoy your Sunday People.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 12:40 PM

Good morning fellow members I was greeted with a heavy frost and fog this morning which I wasn't expecting.

I am just pottering today, there is lots to do but I can't seem to get on with it one of the joys of being retired is that doesn't really matter though it will still be there tomorrow.

Enjoy your day everyone..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top