Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 03:13 PM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning.
Bright but still cool - noticed some primroses in the border, lovely and colourful
Best wishes to Loki, hope it's all over soon.
Hubby had a bit of a shock when taking the rubbish out - a Rottweiler, on a lead, made a leap for him, growling No apologies from the owner either!
Started emulsioning the hall and we don't like the colour it's too dark .. might just go and get a big tin of magnolia

MONGOLIA, is always a good starting point
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 04:01 PM

Afternoon all lovely and sunny here, 7ºC .... more like it!

I didn't feel too bright when I got up this morning but things have improved as the day has gone on. I've been in the garden this afternoon fighting off the swarms of gnats in the air, pulling out a few weeds and generally tidying things up .....also noticed a few of the tete a tete daffs almost breaking bud.

Enjot the rest of the day folks!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 04:39 PM

Afternoon all. Lovely sunny warm day today here in Essex, but rain by Thursday.

Hi Sandra, looking forward to seeing your photo's.

It's Coco's birthday tomorrow, 9 years old, she acts as if she's a little kitten still. Susie & Coco xx

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top