Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 04:54 PM

Re: Are YOU Afraid to Vote on Thursday?

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Surely he was talking bollocks?
He always talks bollocks.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 04:57 PM

Afraid to vote? Nonsense.

Actually, my trouble and strife and I voted by post, as we have for a few years now. Even so, it wouldn't worry me about voting in person. After all, IZAL have probably never heard of my local area.

The middle of Manchester and, even worse, the middle of London might be another matter, but I still wouldn't let the sub-humans beat me.

Many other large cities might not be entirely safe either. Birmingham, though? Funny how they've never attacked that part of the country, isn't it?!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
People went to prison and/or died so that I could have the right to vote - I respect that. I don't respect brainless cowards who bomb/knife/shoot innocent people. I will be voting on Thursday !
Always a sobering thought ... the Suffragettes ... but time has moved on.

Still no PR and that annoys me

I might have voted Tory but when TM came out in favour of fox hunting, I just though soddit.
A pointless exercise anyway.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 05:01 PM

I'll be voting, I think the threat of attacks is something we have to learn to live with, unfortunately.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Still no PR and that annoys me
Me too.

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I might have voted Tory but when TM came out in favour of fox hunting, I just though soddit.
A pointless exercise anyway.
Yes, I think she's made a big mistake there. I'm no wishy-washy greenie, but I detest the gratuitous killing of animals.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 05:05 PM

I think there are Muslim women in Bradford who do as they are told and would be scared to go against their husbands wishes I know that from my future daughter in law who works with the community and its a problem.

Apart from that among people I know personally I don't think any of us are afraid to vote. I have voted already via postal vote,
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by jbr ->
me too.

Yes, i think she's made a big mistake there. I'm no wishy-washy greenie, but i detest the gratuitous killing of animals.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 05:42 PM

Afraid to vote? No, but I just can't be asked as I have absolutely no trust or faith in any of our politicians. All tarred with the same brush.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 05:47 PM

I will be voting and no I'm not afraid to .
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2017, 06:17 PM

The only muslims likely to go anywhere near my polling station are the guys who work for the local taxi service. Very safe Tory seat but I suspect his majority will take a hit.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top