Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 11:06 AM

Re: Will you be going shopping today?

I was shocked at the photos in the papers of all the people waiting to get into the shops. When Scotland's shops open up I'll be rushing nowhere fast.
If I was tempted to go, then I saw queues like that I'd turn around and go home, then order online if I was desperate for something.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 12:19 PM

I went to Bunnings this morning to buy a Ryobi Router but, alas they are still on a boat from China

No snags in the car park either but they did have hand sanitizer at the entrance, social distancing and no more than 4 people per aisle.

cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Looking at the photographs of people herded together in shopping centres risking catching C19 without a second thought makes me think those who are on furlough should be at work.
Yes, I thought the same..

I haven't been out either, not stayed in lockdown for 3 months to blow it all looking for something I don't need!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top