Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2013, 04:44 PM

Re: Bum Jab Addict.

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Euwwww!

There was a chap on Huffington Post this morning who's had a ton of work done too, to make him look like Barbie's Ken. Ho hum

The sad thing is that plastic surgeons can (and do) do so much wonderful work, mending people who are terribly broken. How on earth can they be a party to this destructive work?
I guess they have no ethics - just see the dollar sign. I'll say it again - its a crazy world !
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 12:39 AM

Bottoms up. Still if you were stood back to back with her on a train it would make a comfortable seat.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
I guess they have no ethics - just see the dollar sign. I'll say it again - its a crazy world !
Whilst I think it is a waste of medical training in a world shortage of doctors I would hesitate to say they have no ethics.

They are merely catering to a demand ie people want this type of surgery which hurts no one but the person who requests it. There is no victim.

I can't really see the difference between this and ear piercing or tattooing it is only a question of expense.
SOUL DJ
Hants. UK
SOUL DJ is female  SOUL DJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
How could any man get neat enough to have sex !! She couldnt lay on her back could she ..... and the other way would be impossible !!

Exactly what I was thinking too!
Not read the Karma Sutra then?

ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 12:54 PM

Do you ever get the feeling that somewhere, a group of people sit and think up all the ridiculous things that they can try and get women to do? And women go and do it <shakes head>
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
How could any man get neat enough to have sex !! She couldnt lay on her back could she ..... and the other way would be impossible !!

Exactly what I was thinking too!
Hubby suggested digging a hole in the ground - a summer time persuit only, though?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Whilst I think it is a waste of medical training in a world shortage of doctors I would hesitate to say they have no ethics.

They are merely catering to a demand ie people want this type of surgery which hurts no one but the person who requests it. There is no victim.

I can't really see the difference between this and ear piercing or tattooing it is only a question of expense.
Oh - I think there are plenty of victims Bruce, plastic surgery solves nothing, unless you have a genuine problem. But just to go ahead cos its the thing to do is ridiculous, and i've seen plenty of women looking miserable - maybe because there life has 'not' changed for the better....
The ones that look happy are the ones that are confident in their skin - they are the ones I admire and try to emulate..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2013, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Hubby suggested digging a hole in the ground - a summer time persuit only, though?
I like that man's logic ....
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2013, 04:19 PM

Saw that show last week

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top