Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2014, 11:04 AM

Re: Drink some Coffee

Well I certainly missed my coffee this morning - power off all night and only just come back on. I'm now savouring my rather late morning coffee - after feeling deprived of it first thing, it's never tasted so good
Time to dig out my camping stove, as it seems this may happen again given the weather.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2014, 11:11 AM

Re: Drink some Coffee

Originally Posted by Mups ->
From my health magazine:

"Drinking two or more cups of coffee a day reduces the risk of suicide by around 45 per cent, say researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health.
They think that caffeine boosts mood hormones in the brain and stop us feeling depressed. But the benefits seem to stop at around three cups - or around 400 mg of caffeine a day - they say.
And caffeine's benefits extend only as far as prevention. The researchers don't believe caffeine would help someone who is already depressed."

Funny what they come up with sometimes, isn't it. . . .

What would the yanks know? Their coffee is really rubbish. I have between 10 and 20 cups of tea or coffee a day so I should be as fit as a Mallee Bull.

This evening I finished it off with a bottle of Creme de Menthe so its even better

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top