Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 08:45 PM

Re: Sexy Staffs?

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
guess mark has found MY hot button with this topic.. It bothers me immensely.. especially when someone thinks its funny.
I already explained that what I found funny was the thought of the response I would get by posting it on this forum. I knew lots would go mental and that, I must admit, was an opportunity too good to miss.

I must also admit something else entered my mind when I read it at first and that was would someone prefer to have a relationship with his pet rather than a real woman? I mean I watched a film - a disturbing though funny film called Lars and the Real Girl. which was all about a man in love with a Japanese Sex Doll.

Another thing I considered was how crazy was the guy to carry out his act AND video it? What did his ex react like when she found out? I mean it didn't strike me as all that funny but then again in a way it did as I wasn't aware of the damage caused to these animals at the time.

I mean there are some crazy mofos in this world and you either find a way to laugh at them or you will be too terrified to leave your house.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I already explained that what I found funny was the thought of the response I would get by posting it on this forum. I knew lots would go mental and that, I must admit, was an opportunity too good to miss.

I must also admit something else entered my mind when I read it at first and that was would someone prefer to have a relationship with his pet rather than a real woman? I mean I watched a film - a disturbing though funny film called Lars and the Real Girl. which was all about a man in love with a Japanese Sex Doll.

Another thing I considered was how crazy was the guy to carry out his act AND video it? What did his ex react like when she found out? I mean it didn't strike me as all that funny but then again in a way it did as I wasn't aware of the damage caused to these animals at the time.

I mean there are some crazy mofos in this world and you either find a way to laugh at them or you will be too terrified to leave your house.
Pull the other one it has bells on it.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Pull the other one it has bells on it.
Come on it was the perfect 'wum' topic for me. You know I ain't keen on dogs so it was pay back time in a way for all you dog lovers.

No idea animals were hurt as I ain't looked into this subject at all. Sure know a lot about it now though, which is a good thing.

The only time I have become aware of someone having sex with a dog was from a scene from the film Big Fat Gypsy Gangster where a crooked cop had sex with his dog. Again it was treated as being shocking yet humorous. It was a very funny film.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 10:23 PM

Keep digging Mark. I'll give you a ladder when you're ready to get out of the hole.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

13-03-2014, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Keep digging Mark. I'll give you a ladder when you're ready to get out of the hole.
Well I have given up saying 'sorry' for anything anymore - wiped it from my vocabulary. With this in mind I suppose the only way for me to go in lots of these discussions is downwards. Will have to dig my way out as opposed to climbing out. Australia here I come .
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2014, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
I agree with all you say Audrey, my comment re the sex offenders register was made because this particular cruel, pervert who carried out this act on that poor defenceless animal has been placed on the sex offenders register for his crime.
Here, animal sexual abusers are not placed on any list. It's actually legal is many States.. and only a misdemeanor in others. We are fighting to make it illegal in ALL states.. and a felony.

It seems to me that anyone who would abuse an animal would abuse a child eventually. Although, I understand that there are some who actually prefer animals and really believe that the animal is participating in a relationship with them.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2014, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Here, animal sexual abusers are not placed on any list. It's actually legal is many States.. and only a misdemeanor in others. We are fighting to make it illegal in ALL states.. and a felony.

It seems to me that anyone who would abuse an animal would abuse a child eventually. Although, I understand that there are some who actually prefer animals and really believe that the animal is participating in a relationship with them.
Paedophiles have the same mentality, and think a child participates. They are people who try to justify their perversions. There is no justification for either child abuse or animal abuse.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top