Join for free
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 10:21 PM

Day in the life

What I do 6 days a week since 2005. I can't seem to slow down!

Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 10:38 PM

Re: Day in the life

Think it is the same man who rides down hundreds of steps on a long stone staircase....?
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Dobra ->
Think it is the same man who rides down hundreds of steps on a long stone staircase....?
Down is easy. Hopping UP them is the real challenge.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 11:04 PM

Another great video Terry

A question for you if you don't mind ......
You often cycle over some very rocky terrain which must be a strain on your legs, do you ever suffer with any leg problems due to the strain you put yourself through?
UniGeezer
California, USA

13-03-2016, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Another great video Terry

A question for you if you don't mind ......
You often cycle over some very rocky terrain which must be a strain on your legs, do you ever suffer with any leg problems due to the strain you put yourself through?
Thanks Mags! I really don't have too much leg strain, unless I have a bad fall resulting in an injury, and I've had my share! The brake helps a lot to control steep descents, and I can actually ride downhill a lot faster with a brake. Without a brake, I would risk losing control especially if going too fast, since backpressure only has limited control when you hit the really steep downhills. But the high volume tire absorbs a great deal of bumps and impacts, so that also help a lot.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2016, 11:35 PM

Let's hope your brake never fails!

How many unicycles do you own and are they special ones for different course conditions?
UniGeezer
California, USA

13-03-2016, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Let's hope your brake never fails!

How many unicycles do you own and are they special ones for different course conditions?
Yeah each is different. I have about 12 or so, from a 19" trials, two 24s for more technical trails, the 26er you see in the video, a geared 26er, and a super fat tire 26er, a 29er made for road climbing, and two 36ers. Also a few others but the ones mentioned I ride the most.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

13-03-2016, 11:48 PM

Thanks for the info Terry, I'll look forward to your next video...
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 06:01 AM

Exciting as usual UG.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2016, 06:31 AM

Yikes! That steep climb really was steep!

And I'm sorry, but I have to ask, do you get a sore butt - so many bumps!
It must be worse than a two-wheeler?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top