Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 05:27 PM

Re: Passion for cleaning my home.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
When something is new and improved, it just means the previous one was rubbish.

Do you use natural ingredients ,LD,?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Let's put it this way,if a glass picture was covered in grime,if you cleaned it thoroughly,it would sparkle!...like Simon cowells teeth.
well lads need some help here - I've looked at simon cowell occasionally and may have noticed his teeth - white maybe but sparkle NO! - I think sparkles are illusionary as you are??
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oh do you clean for summer then??

..sorry I butted in!...
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 05:32 PM

..sorry I butted in!...
yes you did and there is a rule here which you may not be aware of "do not continue posting on your Ipad whilst cleaning at the same time" OK?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 05:37 PM

Ha! Thankyou for saying that Pauline but the pictures I posted were taken when I knew it looked ok.... I expect we all do that when posting pics

A good example of sparkle by the way..... thank you
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-07-2018, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Ha! Thankyou for saying that Pauline but the pictures I posted were taken when I knew it looked ok.... I expect we all do that when posting pics

A good example of sparkle by the way..... thank you
not for us lads it's not?? - even when the lady you are taking out for the night says "you make me sparkle" - still don't get it??
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2018, 05:47 PM

not for us lads it's not?? - even when the lady you are taking out for the night says "you make me sparkle" - still don't get it??

Wow gumbud… did you buy her Champagne or was it sparkling wine
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-07-2018, 06:02 PM

I have never heard a woman say,to a man,you make me sparkle,..was she drunk when she said it?....now if she said,you give me butterflies in my tummy,would you get that?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-07-2018, 06:09 PM

I have never heard a woman say,to a man,you make me sparkle,..was she drunk when she said it?....now if she said,you give me butterflies in my tummy,would you get that?
NO?? - there's another quandary see - 'butterflies in the tummy" -it's like a bloody foreign language - pauline drop the cleaning and start teaching men " the language of lurve"?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-07-2018, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Wow gumbud… did you buy her Champagne or was it sparkling wine
I'd buy a lady like you champagne any day babe - always lurved blondes - yes I know we are 'on/in the cloud' [cloud 9] but what the hell!

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top