Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 07:09 PM

Re: What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?

Cowheels ditto!!

Just seems like a load of sinews..fat..and unkempt cows toenails..
Gaby
New Member!
Isle of Wight
Gaby is female 

23-04-2014, 07:41 PM

As a London lass I have to defend jellied eels, they are lovely with plenty of pepper and vinegar. Pigs trotters were always the basis of my mums pea and ham soup, fiddly things to eat though. Worst thing I have tried was whelks. My grandad used to love them.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 07:48 PM

Lol..Gaby..I once tried whelks..it was like trying to eat an innertube..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 09:33 PM

I never ate anything I didn't like no matter where I was I'd make some excuse not to touch it, I'm not a good traveller and I never visited any Arabian Countries, otherwise I would have been beheaded years ago, sooner lose me head than eat eyeballs and camels guts.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 09:53 PM

The worst thing I ever ate was in Paris, had been dragged there on a school trip - we were given some disgusting sort of stew. I suspect it might have been an old horse.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The worst thing I ever ate was in Paris, had been dragged there on a school trip - we were given some disgusting sort of stew. I suspect it might have been an old horse.
Oh stew is very dodgy Silver, unless you are present when the ingredients are going in avoid it at all costs. That horse you ate could have won the Grand National and then sent off to France when he was just about to croak it, it might have been a toss up between the Bostik factory and the school stew.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 10:06 PM

Aubergine...
lilac
West yorks uk

23-04-2014, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Aubergine...
God Pats..yes...it's awful..no matter how they dress it up!!
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 05:57 AM

Believe it or not the thing I loathe and detest are EGGS! There was a time when I had to leave the table whenever anyone else was eating an egg, boiled, fried, poached, scrambled or disguised as an omlette because the sight of them made me heave! Even now if I find a slice of hard boiled egg in a salad I'll pick it out and leave it on the side of my plate,
lilac
West yorks uk

24-04-2014, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by ZsaZsa ->
Believe it or not the thing I loathe and detest are EGGS! There was a time when I had to leave the table whenever anyone else was eating an egg, boiled, fried, poached, scrambled or disguised as an omlette because the sight of them made me heave! Even now if I find a slice of hard boiled egg in a salad I'll pick it out and leave it on the side of my plate,
My partner is exactly the same..so much so that he can't even crack an egg into a bowl!

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top