Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 01:01 PM

Re: Who are you talking to

Originally Posted by d00d ->
What's "unsubscribe"?

I've always found this site difficult ....

I think I might be missing something. Maybe I'm not subscribing, or not doing something right.
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I was thinking the same Doody, don't feel so alone lol
Somewhere in your 'control panel' you have the option of subscribing to threads - this means that you will be notified when/if anyone adds anything to that thread. Have to admit I do not subscribe as I find the reminders annoying. Would rather log in and rummage - much more fun!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Go on - admit it - you have bugged my house haven't you!!??
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Somewhere in your 'control panel' you have the option of subscribing to threads - this means that you will be notified when/if anyone adds anything to that thread. Have to admit I do not subscribe as I find the reminders annoying. Would rather log in and rummage - much more fun!
Thanks

... think I'll carry on rummaging then.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2020, 04:17 PM

Top right on this page are thread tools or search thread. If you click on thread tools it asks if you want to unsubscribe to that thread. That's how I do it anyway.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top