Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 10:59 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning all dull and raining here, 40+mph wind forecast after lunch.

We won’t be making our usual Monday trip into town this morning as Mr M isn’t feeling too well. There’s plenty to do here to keep me occupied though.

Enjoy your day everyone
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 04:30 PM

Buon giorno a tutti.

Car in for its MoT first thing tomorrow morning. He'll have that done and dusted before we rise at Vere Castle Hopefully, no work will be needed *cross fingers*
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 06:22 PM

Hello everyone. It is evening now but I just thought I'd pop in anyway and say hello
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by AnneS ->
Hello everyone. It is evening now but I just thought I'd pop in anyway and say hello
Hello Anne I hope you’re having a good day...
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2020, 06:30 PM

I've had a good day thank you. My new neighbour came in to see me today to see if I was okay with all this weather and things. It was very kind of her. We had some trouble in the town over the weekend with reckless noisy young people driving cars that were just as noisy. So we had a chat about that too. I love where I live and would never move away, it is just sad that some folk think our street is a race track. Not whinging really, just concerned about the safety of everyone locally.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

13-01-2020, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by AnneS ->
I've had a good day thank you. My new neighbour came in to see me today to see if I was okay with all this weather and things. It was very kind of her. We had some trouble in the town over the weekend with reckless noisy young people driving cars that were just as noisy. So we had a chat about that too. I love where I live and would never move away, it is just sad that some folk think our street is a race track. Not whinging really, just concerned about the safety of everyone locally.
It sounds like you have a very nice new neighbour who is going to look out for you Anne, that’s always pleasing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top