Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 06:49 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everyone, pouring with rain here overnight but forecast to dry up later ...

I had my vegetable seeds arrive yesterday, so I'm going to be thinking about how to set out the veg plot this season, and probably start off some onion seeds on the windowsill. Happy days...

Have a pleasant day folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 07:42 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good morning everybody.

The 16th birthday party we went to last night was not really something we would have chosen to go to.
Just one long noise - bang bang - thump thump - really awful 'music' & about 100 teenage school children writhing about on the dance floor.

There was a good buffet though & it was nice to see the children & grandchildren..

I'm so looking forward to a quiet & peaceful Sunday.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 08:59 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Wet and windy here throughout the night - quiet but still wet now.

Have a busy day planned - Card making. Jan/Feb/Mar underway - but - have a special to do ready for April - a friend's 75th. She loves Kingfishers so am trying to work one into the design.

Have a good day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 09:18 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and keep out of the wretched wind. Most of all stay safe and well. God bless.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 09:22 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Rain overnight, does this rain ever stop I wonder? Locally showers throughout the morning. The afternoon will turn drier with sunny spells. Maximum temperature 11ºC.

Nothing planned for today. A nice, fine day would be welcome though, just to get some fresh air!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 10:10 AM

Good morning everyone stormy today.

I have to go and collect a new house phone from Argos, my old phone has died though it is rarely used.
I have a very basic phone that works without electricity in case of power cuts, mobile reception is unpredictable here.
My sister always rings on a Friday and when I didn't answer she thought something terrible had happened.

Enjoy your day
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 10:11 AM

It is bucketing down with rain here we don’t need it I wish it was in Australia .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 10:40 AM

Good morning all sunny but a cold wind blowing here, good for the washing I suppose.

I saw the first daffodils blooming along the roadside on the way to Weston yesterday, it was such a cheery sight knowing Spring isn’t too far away.

Enjoy your day everyone
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 10:45 AM

Typical January day here in Northern Mexico. Cold rain and a temp of 46 (7 c.) wind coming off the Pacific with what they call a Super Tide. Great, I suppose, for the surfers in their wetsuits. These old bones definitely don't like the cold. Brrr. So. I am bundled up with a good Wilbur Smith book, and a lg mug of hot chocolate.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2020, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Typical January day here in Northern Mexico. Cold rain and a temp of 46 (7 c.) wind coming off the Pacific with what they call a Super Tide. Great, I suppose, for the surfers in their wetsuits. These old bones definitely don't like the cold. Brrr. So. I am bundled up with a good Wilbur Smith book, and a lg mug of hot chocolate.
Sounds good to me - is there room on your sofa for two?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top