Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 08:03 PM

Isn't it nice

Isn't it nice not to have money worries, where you live in a warm house, with a well stocked fridge, and can afford nice food and drink.

I'm working on my websites, along with interacting on this forum, whilst being lovely and warm in nice surroundings supping on sweet fortified wine. I think I more or less have it made.

So - what crappy lives are you lot leading?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 08:20 PM

Re: Isn't it nice

Sweet fortified wine? Even I cannot afford vintage port or madeira
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Isn't it nice not to have money worries, where you live in a warm house, with a well stocked fridge, and can afford nice food and drink.

I'm working on my websites, along with interacting on this forum, whilst being lovely and warm in nice surroundings supping on sweet fortified wine. I think I more or less have it made.

Open the door Mark we will all come and join you, save on our heating and raid your fridge and please don't drink all the sanatogen wine before we get there..
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->

Nice with your words as usual MKJ

My house is warm because my council house includes a heating payment. I''d be lying if I said my fridge was well stocked. I have just made a pot of soup, which smells delicious and didn't cost much. Sweet wine would not appeal to me, but sauvignon would, if I could afford it on a daily basis . I have a really nice life. As long as i can afford a packed lunch for my walks on a Saturday then I'm as happy as larry

I hated it when, at the end of our walks, everyone took a turn to buy rounds of drinks. i could never do that, but I was upfront and told them my situation and bought my own. Imagine being that well off you can buy everyone a round of drinks? Now that would be nice.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Open the door Mark we will all come and join you, save on our heating and raid your fridge and please don't drink all the sanatogen wine before we get there..
Ha Ha yeah....
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:27 PM

Are you content Mark ?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:28 PM

I might consider offering free drinks when I've made enough money but that is quite a long ways off yet . In the meantime I have to work and work and work ... There will be lots of time for watching films - boozing - meeting friends - and other pastimes, but I will have to work hard for a few years I reckon. BUT - I likes my work so I can't really go wrong can I.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

05-02-2015, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Are you content Mark ?
Not really Alan. I always need to strive for something. There might come a time when I will be happy to put my feet up - pretty sure that time will come eventually, but not for a few years. I have a goal I want to achieve that might mean a lot to my family and friends so I feel a little driven now.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:31 PM

No, I don't suppose you can but remember - All work and no play makes Jack or Mark a dull boy.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2015, 09:34 PM

Crappy lives, no I'm lucky too, I have wine, not fortified, I'm warm and comfortable and I am finally recovering from the blinkin flu which started a whole month ago. Yeah

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top