Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 05:25 PM

Re: Isn't it nice

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Isn't it nice not to have money worries, where you live in a warm house, with a well stocked fridge, and can afford nice food and drink.

I'm working on my websites, along with interacting on this forum, whilst being lovely and warm in nice surroundings supping on sweet fortified wine. I think I more or less have it made.

So - what crappy lives are you lot leading?
A bit girly, drinking sweet fortified wine.Still whatever floats your boat.LOL
This gal here is not leading a crappy life, in fact she is off to Mauritius on Sunday for a fortnight, with her Canary lover.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 08:43 PM

Can I tag along to act as chaperone Apricot?
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
This gal here is not leading a crappy life, in fact she is off to Mauritius on Sunday for a fortnight, with her Canary lover.
you've fallen in love with a canary? he wont need to travel by plane then, can just wing his way
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 09:11 PM

Sounds a bit strenuous to me. Is he younger than you? You watch you don't overdo it.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Can I tag along to act as chaperone Apricot?
Originally Posted by Honey ->
you've fallen in love with a canary? he wont need to travel by plane then, can just wing his way
Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Sounds a bit strenuous to me. Is he younger than you? You watch you don't overdo it.
I" ve a fit of the giggles now, stoppit.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 11:00 PM

Sounds great! Have a fab time Apricot
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2015, 11:03 PM

I have to say it is nice. Sat here with a G&T ,been playing bridge on line and tomorrow off to the butcher to fill the freezer.

A far cry from sitting in a sleeping bag worrying about how to pay the rent.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

07-02-2015, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Sounds great! Have a fab time Apricot
Thank you,

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top