Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 04:21 PM

Re: What about a Happy Halloween thread !

Theyre brill mups I agree ..I love their advent calendars so pretty and I love opening a window each day up to xmas
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 05:57 PM

Thanks Aysia for the card...loved it

You can't beat a good brew and some spell binding chat

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 06:25 PM

I love that picture Solo, it made my day. They are the spitting’ image of the wife’s sisters when they drop in for a ‘Coffee morning’, and there’s Maisie the eldest wagging her fat finger at the younger ones as usual.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sorry, but I'm a miserable old git on halloween. I don't want people knocking on my door after dark, wearing masks and frightening my dogs (and me)!
Same here. And when they demand money it makes me want to slam the door in their faces. so I just don't answer the door on Halloween.

I think it's a pity that we have imported the trick or treat habit.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I love that picture Solo, it made my day. They are the spitting’ image of the wife’s sisters when they drop in for a ‘Coffee morning’, and there’s Maisie the eldest wagging her fat finger at the younger ones as usual.
I could have sworn that one was my sister, Jem...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 04:55 PM

I was glad to see the weather turned out really nice last night for the childrens sake. Phyllis had 40 bags of goodies ready at 5pm and at 8pm everyone of them was gone, she had to make up a few more in a hurry for a few late coming stragglers, but everyone was seen to in the end. She reckons there were 65 children called, some in bunches, others in ones and twos, a lot of the kids were Polish, Russian, Brazilian and other nationalities all having a great night.
Halloween seems to be gaining in popularity every year over here. “Feed the World Philly” was a tired old girl going to bed last night.
Great too to see the parents keeping an eye on their little ones at a discreet distance.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

Be very afraid Mags.

Are you allowed to make a joke of that nowadays?
You could have the politically correct Zombies after you!!!

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 06:53 PM

Went to a party last night, my outfits are in my profile photos if you'd like to see!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

01-11-2015, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Went to a party last night, my outfits are in my profile photos if you'd like to see!
I had a peek and you look terrific in them Twiz.
I remember when you were making that hat, if I may borrow one of your favourite words, it looks Splendid!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2015, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
It looks lovely Tessa I could see myself in that

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top