Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 10:13 PM

Re: Inappropriate

Yes Spitty, that's us! Bering in mind that fashion and what actually suits you, is not the same thing!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 10:20 PM

I once saw a lady walking around the supermarket unaware that there was blood on the back of her white skirt. I didn't think it appropriate for me to tell her so I got one of the female staff to do it.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I once saw a lady walking around the supermarket unaware that there was blood on the back of her white skirt. I didn't think it appropriate for me to tell her so I got one of the female staff to do it.
Aww at least you did something though. Good for you!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2021, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That was good of you to do that.

A sensitive man.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Telling someone 'charley's dead' used to be a common occurrence stranger or not .

I have informed someone coming out of the lavatory in Waitrose that their skirt was 'caught up' (as in tucked in their knickers).
Reminds me of a joke...

A man comes home to his wife with two black eyes. The wife naturally asks what happened. The man says well, I was in the shopping mall today on the escalator and there was this girl in front of me and her skirt had hooked up into her knickers. I pulled it out for her and she turned around and punched me in the eye. The wife says OK but how did you get the second one? The man says well, I figured she liked it that way and tucked it back in.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top