Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 03:50 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be rather warm again today.

Will do an early trip to the Post Office - then back to making some Christmas gifts! Relaxation is the order of the day!

Have a fun day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 03:52 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Christmas gifts ???
It's not December the 24 th yet.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Christmas gifts ???
It's not December the 24 th yet.
LOL Am making some decoupage pictures - they are tricky to make and may take a while!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 04:48 AM

I had to look that up.You 'd have to be skilled to do that.
Perhaps you can post some pics when they're finished
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 05:24 AM

Cold and miserable day. Was going for a walk when it started raining.

Went to the supermarket at 7.30am to avoid any rush, was surprised to see plenty of toilet paper on the shelves even more surprised to find no 1kg blocks of cheese.

Bought Milk (the reason for shopping) bacon and lots of mandarins (they are beautiful, plentiful and cheap this year), Oh yes and a dozen wholemeal rolls from the Vietnamese bakery, though I think it is owned by a young couple Chinese since the Tran's retired.

Ho hum lockdown is pretty dreary when it is wet.

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 05:35 AM

Good morning all, overcast and cool here but forecast brighter later, hopefully..

Just the normal humdrum jobs for me today and I'll be cooking lasagne for lunch, but really hoping something really exciting will happen... yeah, as if...

Hey Bruce, when you have been locked down as long as us then life is pretty dreary whatever the weather..

Have a good day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 06:37 AM

good morning all

Today the workmen are supposed to start work on replacing our roof gutters and facia boards so the kettle will be working overtime. Also supposed to have the garage racking shelf unit being delivered today, so that should clear out the work bench a bit. Weather wise it is dry but overcast don't know if it is going to rain or not

Covid death rates in the world

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51235105
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

30-06-2021, 06:54 AM

Good morning all,

It's grey and overcast this morning with a stiff breeze blowing, quite a contrast from the last few days. There's a possibility of soome much needed rain later on today.

The boys are here and this morning we're going to our new indoor swimming/adventure pool. It opened this year but due to Covid admittance is restricted. You have to book in advance and you're allowed three hours, which in itself is more than enough time. I won't be doing any swimming because I have to keep the dressing on my eye dry but that won't stop the boys who are both proficient swimmers or Katarina for that mattter. This afternoon we'll probably just relax, mum will be coming over to see her great grandsons.

Have a great day wherever you are andwhatever you have planned.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 06:55 AM

Good morning everyone! Its cooler today thankfully. Was starting to feel a bit wabbit in that constant heat. Food shopping, and general stuff today. Allotment later on. Have a lovely day everybody
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 07:31 AM

Good morning everybody.

Another early morning swim for me & then the days my own.

I plan on taking Tony on a nostalgic drive to places we used to live. He could still remember them all the last time we went..

Might call in the pub for an afternoon drink then home to cook a roast chicken dinner.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top