Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 07:39 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

good morning, bit overcast but warm for early walkies

some planting to do in the garden, amazing by end of June and little gaps appear in the borders

friend here for lunch and a chat
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:09 AM

Good morning - It's dull but dry. A ride to the allotment this morning. A walk this afternoon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:14 AM

Good morning everyone overcast but not cold.

Lunch prepared I am heading hot foot for the shower and a hair wash then a morning in the front garden.

Lambs has squeezed under the field gate and nibbled holes in my abelia so I need to clip it into a uniform shape.
The pyracantha also needs a clip now the nesting robin has gone . My neighbour says a magpie ate the babies she can see the bush from her sofa.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:15 AM

Good morning everyone, lovely and sunny here this morning.

I'm hoping to have a first try at making a coiled rope bowl today, which all depends, of course, on my cotton rope arriving as promised. If successful, I'm going to try a fabric wrapped rope bowl next. The videos make it look very easy, but I've been tripped up before with 'easy' things, so I'm reserving judgement until I get in front of my sewing machine with the rope! Watch this space!

Have a great day whatever you have planned
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Good morning everyone, lovely and sunny here this morning.

I'm hoping to have a first try at making a coiled rope bowl today, which all depends, of course, on my cotton rope arriving as promised. If successful, I'm going to try a fabric wrapped rope bowl next. The videos make it look very easy, but I've been tripped up before with 'easy' things, so I'm reserving judgement until I get in front of my sewing machine with the rope! Watch this space!

Have a great day whatever you have planned
That sounds interesting Bathsheba I want to have a go at willow weaving ....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:54 AM

Good morning all sunny here, looks like a good day ahead.

My seedlings are now big enough to plant in the garden to fill a few gaps. Two days of rain has made the ground perfect.

Enjoy your day folks…
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
That sounds interesting Bathsheba I want to have a go at willow weaving ....
I remember doing willow weaving in junior school, used to love it! I did used to find it tricky controlling the shape of the basket I was making, but then again I was only about 9 or 10. I remember bringing one home and having it in my bedroom - it was so out of shape, leaning to one side, but I was so proud of it
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 10:46 AM

Good morning all,
Dull and overcast with a gentle breeze here, so far.

Finally got 2 of the dogs clipped last night, but just nicked the ear of my old gal and blimey, don't ears bleed - not an easy place to bandage either!
All done though, and it looks much better this morning thank goodness.

I've done some washing, and now intend to sow some Wallflower seeds ready for autumn planting now, plus some more salad leaves too.
I might even push the hoover round too.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK

30-06-2021, 11:53 AM

Oh well, the rope bowls aren't going to get done today - just had an email saying delivery is expected between 5.00pm and 9.00pm

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top