Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 07:34 AM

Men Or Woman.

Do you get along equally with both?

I must say I get along much better with men.

I find most woman that I have associated myself with.

Blow “ Hot And Cold”.....don’t get me wrong, I’m not judging them, I just can’t be around those type of woman for very long.

You never know where you stand with them.

Woman are strange creatures...( some).
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 07:37 AM

Re: Men Or Woman.

Good morning Pauline.

I would have to say female as all my close friends are female.

I get along ok with men but have no close friends amongst them.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning Pauline.

I would have to say female as all my close friends are female.

I get along ok with men but have no close friends amongst them.
Morning Carol,

I’m wondering if it has anything to do with being brought up, in a male family plus having 3 sons.

I steer well clear of “ hot and cold woman” ...I can’t be doing with their mood swings...
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I steer well clear of “ hot and cold woman”
I have never needed to steer clear of hot women, they have always taken the initiative themselves.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:38 AM

I get along equally with both genders and probably have as many female friends as male friends.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:44 AM

I like the company of both men & women together, mixed company.

I was once invited to a boys only pub do ... it was dire.

What do girls think of girls night out?
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:44 AM

I get on with both, I would say. I do tend to avoid the over bearing women though, y'know the loud aggressive ones.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

I once went on a girls night out to see a male stripper. I had more fun that night than I'd ever had.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

Hellish I went to one years ago (one of those unavoidable work "bonding" things) Full of complaining about the men in their lives, competition with each other, and the inevitable drunkeness. I wanted to go home early, but had to stay as it was late and public transport had finished for the evening. We got a taxi home and they teased the poor taxi driver about taking detours down dark lanes and having his wicked way with them. I was mortified No bonding got done that night I can tell you!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 08:50 AM

OK with both but having spent a working life mostly talking to the women of households, a slight tendency to be more easily friendly with women.

One of my best friends is a woman. She is the planner and brainpower behind the running of the large allotment I help with. Her husband often has other things to do and I'm still fit enough to dig, tidy up and build things.

As a couple of couples we have got on well together for the last 42 years. All good friends to the end I think.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top