Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 01:21 PM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good morning all. I find myself grounded this morning with severe back pain. It's a returning issue that has stumped doctors for 20 years. I just have to grit my teeth and let it play itself out as it always does. In the meantime I can barely walk.

I've been really busy lately with my photography, blogging & creating my commercial website. I'm going to attempt to garner some extra income by selling my photos online. So many people in my circle of friends have been encouraging me to do this for years. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Other than that no news is good news. I'm enjoying the final weeks of good weather before our long rainy season begins. Have a great day & be well.

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 05:48 PM

Brilliant as usual Bob.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 05:52 PM

Nice pictures, love the sea one and old man of Hoy. The weather here has been cold wet and windy.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2012, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Good Morning All, Dark and Cold here this Morning. Think we're in for a Soaking. The Laird went out the Kitchen Door earlier grumbling something about ******* Weather lol. At the the moment the Tractor is Bailing as fast as he can make it.
Nice Photos as always. Unusual one of Glencoe, I know that wee bridge so well, the road really narrows there for some reason.
Old Man of Hoy, the Sea Stack just off the Orkney Isle of Hoy.

That's the road came up and the wee bridge I came over! Not sure where abouts I took that photo - but I think it may have been at the car park, where the hot dog van sits - they're lovely hot dogs!!

That's a cracking photo, Roxy! I would love to have gone there to see it

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top