Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 08:04 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Tubby ->
There's a creepy thought
Its better to have creepy thoughts, than be a thoughtless Creep.

Not that you are Tubby, you are a full fat rounded Geezer.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 10:13 AM

Good morning! Happy Saturdaze to you. Anyone for toast? I'm making lots because I'm really hungry! I found some milkshake straws too, yum!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Must have been your own echo as you rumbled down the hallway. Chocolate button? Oh...wait...you can't can you? All the more for me then. How is your mouth today?
I'm on Rice Crispies so it must be improving. Ooh and a revelation, mashed banana with single cream. Anyway, thanks for asking, I hope your gums are better too but it's now time for you to get lost.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 11:19 AM

good morning fellow lasters and wimin, ah!!! the sun has arrived. A treat for brekkies this morning, poached eggs on toast
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm on Rice Crispies so it must be improving. Ooh and a revelation, mashed banana with single cream. Anyway, thanks for asking, I hope your gums are better too but it's now time for you to get lost.
Oooh! must try that, sounds lovely!

And no, I'm reading the papers by the window, in the sunshine, so either get the kettle on or....or....close the door quietly on your way out. Thank youuuu!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oooh! must try that, sounds lovely!

And no, I'm reading the papers by the window, in the sunshine, so either get the kettle on or....or....close the door quietly on your way out. Thank youuuu!
Try it. It's very nice and it'll keep you busy and away from here.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

13-03-2021, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Try it. It's very nice and it'll keep you busy and away from here.
We ladies can multitask y'know.....chuck out while eating. Makes a mess mind you, but very effective
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 11:51 AM

Good morning ladies.
I see we have some of those male specimens here already. We need to find them some jobs to do, keep 'em busy and out from under our feet.

Dongle, how's yer gob today? It would have been better by now if you'd let me put it in a sling like I offered. I could have slung you a good distance then.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2021, 02:28 PM

Afternoon chaps. Just here to put' cat among't pigeons.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

13-03-2021, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Afternoon chaps. Just here to put' cat among't pigeons.
Clearly not Scottish pigeons then. The cats round here are afraid of them!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top