Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 04:37 PM

Re: Baby rape.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
If he's guilty that is too good for him.
Some crimes are just too horrific, for the victim .. no punishment can fit the crime on this one.
If he had even an iota of guilt or conscience he'd top himself in his cell.
Poor little tot if they survive ... how do you even begin to imagine their future.
If the baby was mine I wouldn't be responsible for my actions, I'm not a violent person but I think my mothers instinct would take over and I would want to kill the person responsible. Talk about devastated, oh my goodness it really doesn't bear thinking about.

It's just unbelievable, beyond comprehension.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 04:55 PM

Having read the news story last week I was quite upset seeing the thread title as it brought it all back. I am sure he will get what he deserves one way or another. I am heartbroken for the child and the parents.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 06:11 PM

Sorry but to the SJW and snowflake on this site

The Child is in intensive care with life threatening injuries and I presume it is because she was raped

Some barstead did it... shame we have to wait for a guilty verdict, unless the Police have got it wrong and find the Mother did it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Sorry but to the SJW and snowflake on this site

The Child is in intensive care with life threatening injuries and I presume it is because she was raped

Some barstead did it... shame we have to wait for a guilty verdict, unless the Police have got it wrong and find the Mother did it.
Hi

The worse the crime the more correct you have to be.

There is always some legal aid solicitor pouring over every little thing to find a slip up.

The Police do not decide the charges, that is down to the CPS. and they often dumb them down.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The worse the crime the more correct you have to be.

There is always some legal aid solicitor pouring over every little thing to find a slip up.

The Police do not decide the charges, that is down to the CPS. and they often dumb them down.
No it is the police that state and decide the charges after an investigation, and then its up to the CPS to say ya or nay if there is enough evidence that has good chance of getting a conviction should it go to court.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
No it is the police that state and decide the charges after an investigation, and then its up to the CPS to say ya or nay if there is enough evidence that has good chance of getting a conviction should it go to court.
Hi

From the CPS website.

The CPS:

decides which cases should be prosecuted;
determines the appropriate charges in more serious or complex cases, and advises the police during the early stages of investigations;
prepares cases and presents them at court; and
provides information, assistance and support to victims and prosecution witnesses.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

15-10-2018, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

From the CPS website.

The CPS:

decides which cases should be prosecuted;
determines the appropriate charges in more serious or complex cases, and advises the police during the early stages of investigations;
prepares cases and presents them at court; and
provides information, assistance and support to victims and prosecution witnesses.
YES Sunshine.

But you miss the main point ITS THE POLICE THAT BRING THE CHARGES.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top