Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 08:07 PM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Ain't that the truth. Woman must have been vaccinated with a gramophone needle.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 09:23 PM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

My tally is low for speaking up and speaking out..... 1.11 posts a day.

I am so disciplined as to not post whatever I am thinking.
I will say "it's the thought that counts" that is gratifying to me, and keeps me out of trouble.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well Mags, they are just lazy!!
No answer to that Art.......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have to admit I was shocked to be so close to the top of the list - I just couldn't wait to post about it.

Btw, Mups talks more than me.

I heard that! Cheeky blighter.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Maybe that's why we talk more sense, Judd

I am glad you said that Mags, they might be a bit more polite to you.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 10:33 AM

I bet there'll be a race for the top now!

Hundreds of extra postings, every minute.

I can hear the rush on the broadband lines!

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 12:15 PM

I dont know how many I've got but i suspect its very high. I cant keep my fingers still in this forum.

I like chatting too much. I can imagine a lot of members thinking oh gawd, not her again. I think I like the look of my own type as opposed to liking the sound of my own voice hehe
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I dont know how many I've got but i suspect its very high. I cant keep my fingers still in this forum.

I like chatting too much. I can imagine a lot of members thinking oh gawd, not her again. I think I like the look of my own type as opposed to liking the sound of my own voice hehe
Oh Gawd! Not you again LQ.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->

LQ, Your post figure is right in front of your eyes... look on the top right-hand side of your post.

Your posting figure is, 8,341
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

03-12-2020, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
LQ, Your post figure is right in front of your eyes... look on the top right-hand side of your post.

Your posting figure is, 8,341
Ah yes Arty.....

I thought it was the number of supports in the fence of life...

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top