Join for free
Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 03:16 PM

Re: Dirty Toilet

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A cup of that Ammonium nitrate would be best.
Looks like there's already been an explosion in that bog - explosive diarrhoea.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 05:27 PM

Seriously though, I'm reading a Stephen King novel where some nasty people mixed two cleaning agents to get chlorine gas to kill people.
Don't try that at home!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Seriously though, I'm reading a Stephen King novel where some nasty people mixed two cleaning agents to get chlorine gas to kill people.
Don't try that at home!
When we were kids, my brother and I mixed together all sorts of household cleaners and bleaches to make foul-smelling (no doubt toxic) concoctions just so that we could try out some gas-masks we bought from a jumble sale.

Happy days.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
When we were kids, my brother and I mixed together all sorts of household cleaners and bleaches to make foul-smelling (no doubt toxic) concoctions just so that we could try out some gas-masks we bought from a jumble sale.

Happy days.
, life was s simple back then.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Just something I read, don't mix toilet cleaner with bleach. In fact don't mix any cleaning products just to be safe Pesta.
We wouldn't want to hear you've passed out with your head down the loo!
I will, thank you Tess. I will just be using bleach, as I just use bleach cleaning my own bathroom appliances. Bleach doesn't particularly like me chest, nose and eye wise, but I trust bleach to do the job so I don't mind that, I will just need to use more on his

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Maybe safer to wear a mask when you clean it, inhaling the fumes from some cleaners can be bad for your health.
Oh Mags, thanks, yes I will definitely be wearing mask, and rubber gloves.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A cup of that Ammonium nitrate would be best.

Originally Posted by Judd ->

Happy days.
Well do tell, did the gas masks work?

I found this online. Really revolting and I make no apologies for showing it, 'cos it's apparently from a film called Trainspotting, The worst toilet in Scotland with Ewan McGregor.

Warning do not watch if you are easily offended!

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 09:51 PM

Is that the hand of God?

Looks a bit like an LSD Toilet.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

06-08-2020, 09:52 PM

Not a limited slip differential BTW.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 10:21 PM

It looks like he's lost something in the toilet - I wonder what it was?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It looks like he's lost something in the toilet - I wonder what it was?

Mags... suppositories.

Here's a explanation about the scene:

'He takes opium suppositories to combat his heroin withdrawal.

Unfortunately, the timing is such that before the drug can take effect, his constipation has suddenly gone in the complete opposite direction.

His only option? To avail himself of the “Worst Toilet in Scotland,” which is so filthy and splattered with unidentifiable brown sludge that it makes him — and the rest of us — retch as he fishes through his own excrement before literally diving headfirst into the muck looking to salvage the newly passed suppositories'.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 11:05 PM

You would be good at writing 'dirty stories' Pesta!

Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top