Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 04:08 PM

Re: If You Saw A Re-Usable Face Mask On The Pavement.... Would You...

Going back to this thread's title ... I did this morning so, I kicked it into the gutter.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Going back to this thread's title ... I did this morning so, I kicked it into the gutter.
It does make you wonder why the masks are there in the first place?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 08:36 PM

post deleted -Percy Vere got there first
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pesta, l don’t go on other forums, just this one, so l didn’t realise someone else had, had the same experience as me.
I actually thought it was a random question for me to ask but maybe it will become a common occurrence.
I suppose, it’s better than seeing used condoms and those little silver phials, l sometimes see on the pavement!
No not another forum, a thread here

Actually re-reading my post it does say a thread 'about' masks. (knickers, ralls and rollocks)

Sorry Art, my brain must be in frazzle mode. The thread wasn't specifically about masks - in fact it might've been about those phials (damned if I can remember what the thread was called).
I was browsing through and there was mention of masks on pavements - which is when I thought I'd not seen them around here. I think it was only a few weeks ago.

If I could be bovvered, I'd see if I could find the thread.... but.... TBH my brain's just too idle.

I know what I mean, even if no-one else does

But perhaps my mind is playing tricks and there wasn't a thread at all. I dunno... honest, I dunno....

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
No not another forum, a thread here

Actually re-reading my post it does say a thread 'about' masks. (knickers, ralls and rollocks)

Sorry Art, my brain must be in frazzle mode. The thread wasn't specifically about masks - in fact it might've been about those phials (damned if I can remember what the thread was called).
I was browsing through and there was mention of masks on pavements - which is when I thought I'd not seen them around here. I think it was only a few weeks ago.

If I could be bovvered, I'd see if I could find the thread.... but.... TBH my brain's just too idle.

I know what I mean, even if no-one else does

But perhaps my mind is playing tricks and there wasn't a thread at all. I dunno... honest, I dunno....

Pesta, Errrmm.... l think it was me who started the thread about ‘those phials’!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2020, 10:34 PM

Pesta, Errrmm.... l think it was me who started the thread about ‘those phials’!
Really?

Well don't just stand there, go and have a look if there is anything about masks on the pavements and put me out of my misery.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

08-08-2020, 11:25 PM

Pesta, This is the ‘phial thread’, l started....

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...t=67137&page=2

I can’t see anything about ‘discarded face masks’!

The plot gets thicker.... is there a detective in the house?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

11-08-2020, 09:04 PM

Pesta, This is the ‘phial thread’, l started....

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...t=67137&page=2

I can’t see anything about ‘discarded face masks’!

The plot gets thicker.... is there a detective in the house?

Yay me!... ... it was Tachyon's thread

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=69404

Whew! (wipes brow)
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

13-08-2020, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->

Yay me!... ... it was Tachyon's thread

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=69404

Whew! (wipes brow)
Well Pesta, l must go around this forum with my eyes shut!
I honestly, hadn’t seen Tachyon’s similar thread until now you’ve posted it.
Apologies to Tachyon for almost duplicating the thread he started. Maybe, the two threads could be amalgamated?
I saw, four discarded face masks on the pavement, on Tuesday.

I think because l had no interest in face masks until it became mandatory to wear them in shops. I wouldn’t have looked at ‘face mask’ threads.
The same happened with another thread l started recently, asking for a pattern on how to make a face mask. I hadn’t noticed there were some threads already started.

Anyway, l attempted to make a face mask yesterday whilst two of my daughters were here. My attempt ended up looking like a bow tie! We laughed so much!

I had sewn it incorrectly but after undoing it and sewing it again, it turned out really well. So much so, my youngest daughter took it back to London with her.

I have another one on the go!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top