Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 05:24 AM

Monday good morning

Good morning all, overcast here but a warm day ahead with showers later they say...

Just discovered a leak under the kitchen sink which seems to have been leaking awhile, so that looks like being today's project. Wish me luck, I may be gone for some time...

Have a pleasant day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 06:03 AM

Re: Monday good morning

Good Morning Barry and everyone.

Going to a hot o ne here today - and I may not do my usual 'hot weather avoidance' thing - lots of deliveries due today and a expecting a phone call from the hospital - so have to be reasonably alert.

One of the deliveries will be a big box of cheeses and chutneys from Wensleydale Creamery!

Have a safe day!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 06:09 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Overcast but warm, thunderstorms forecast.

Sorry to hear about your leak Barry.

Polytunnel to water and feed and then a few laps of the lawn before the rain starts.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 07:03 AM

Good morning all,, hope you get your leak sorted Barry. Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well. God bless.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 07:54 AM

Afternoon all

Only 60mm of rain yesterday and cold of course only 17' but atleast it is just the rivers, creeks, 5 metre surf and wind to worry about.

I am hoping to restart my daily walk tomorrow.

Have a good one

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 08:02 AM

Good morning everybody.

Just a quiet day pottering for me today. Expecting a visit from daughter Sue this afternoon.

Good luck with the leak Barry - you can do it!!

Have a good day all..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 08:48 AM

Good morning everyone a cloudy start which suits me, I don't like the heat.

Just picked another load of beans and broccoli .I am going to try freezing some broccoli.
Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 09:00 AM

Thanks everyone I have managed to fix the leak, there was the tiniest pinprick hole in the flexible feed to the hot tap and luckily I had a spare, so only an hour's job thankfully.

I've never heard of pickling beans and broccoli Meg, the only things that I pickle are shallots...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 09:49 AM

Good morning all cloudy with sunny intervals here with a threat of thunder and lightening storms later in the day. Still very warm.

I’ll be catching up on a lot of household jobs today and taking the day off decorating.
Mr Mags has a hospital appointment re his Glaucoma later this morning. Taxi is booked as he won’t be able to drive. I usually go with him to hospital visits but I wouldn’t be allowed in the hospital with him this time.

Enjoy your day everyone
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 01:14 PM

Fingers crossed for Mr Mags.

Phone call this morning from our Estate Agent - 6 visits lined up for later this week so I might not be around much over the next few days.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top