Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 08:40 PM

Re: Swearing / foul language

My friend J is very posh, went to elecution lessons , is very loud with quite a dominant posh haughty voice .

Very rarely cusses but boy does she sound ultra posh when she says the odd F word , I cant quite describe how it sounds but sounds a bit Like
quark which is hilarious and strangely not offensive to me anyway .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
My friend J is very posh, went to elecution lessons , is very loud with quite a dominant posh haughty voice .

Very rarely cusses but boy does she sound ultra posh when she says the odd F word , I cant quite describe how it sounds but sounds a bit Like
quark which is hilarious and strangely not offensive to me anyway .
Can't be that posh if she's a bucket mouth.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
There is not need for swearing, even if you think the situation calls for it.In my opinion, anyone that uses swears words as part of their everyday language are uneducated because they do not know how to use the correct words so they use a swear word instead.
Oh I don't know, at moments of --- extreme passion ---- it's amazing the language most women revert to in order to enhance their pleasure for those several minutes that "it" lasts.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Oh I don't know, at moments of --- extreme passion ---- it's amazing the language most women revert to in order to enhance their pleasure for those several minutes that "it" lasts.
Several minutes? Never had you down as an exaggerator Todge.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 09:31 PM

And, "Most Women" Blimey O'Riley.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

09-08-2020, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Several minutes? Never had you down as an exaggerator Todge.
Don't understand?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2020, 02:15 AM

Sorry to disappoint but I’ve got a potty mouth; especially when I’m upset which is often I don’t however swear casually in front of others ( except my darling husband of course) especially not children.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top