Join for free
Page 13 of 48 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:05 AM

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Their is concern for the Queen's health, and the Duke of Edinburgh.
I think the self-centred Andrew should have taken his parents age, health and well being into consideration before indulging himself in a me-me it's all about me inteview.

I was shocked that the interview was allowed to take place at Buckingham Palace which seemed to signal a level of parental approval when that may not have been the whole story.
The Queen's generation has always seen a dignified silence as the prefered option
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:12 AM

When Charles returns Lord only knows what he will have to say. #$@&%*!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:13 AM

Cinderella

Where is Charles?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:15 AM

When Charles returns Lord only knows what he will have to say. #$@&%*!
I thought that too not least because the inteview seems to have taken all media attention from Charles visit to NZ and he won't like that.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think the self-centred Andrew should have taken his parents age, health and well being into consideration before indulging himself in a me-me it's all about me inteview.

I was shocked that the interview was allowed to take place at Buckingham Palace which seemed to signal a level of parental approval when that may not have been the whole story.
The Queen's generation has always seen a dignified silence as the prefered option

Good post, obvious the Queen misses having Philip around.
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:33 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/103729...sure-on-queen/
The Queen has always kept her thoughts and feelings private and I find reports from a “royal source” disguising tittle tattle as a concern for the Queen rather ironic - hypocritical, even.

Has the Queen given this “royal source” permission to speak to the press about her private affairs and feelings?
If not, the “royal source” is guilty of tittle tattle and if they were that worried about adding to the Queen’s stress, wouldn't they just keep their trap shut and not give anonymous and unofficial statements to the press?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
The Queen has always kept her thoughts and feelings private and I find reports from a “royal source” disguising tittle tattle as a concern for the Queen rather ironic - hypocritical, even.

Has the Queen given this “royal source” permission to speak to the press about her private affairs and feelings?
If not, the “royal source” is guilty of tittle tattle and if they were that worried about adding to the Queen’s stress, wouldn't they just keep their trap shut and not give anonymous and unofficial statements to the press?
Quite!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Boot ->

Yep, talk about loyalty.....
Why didn't Andy just take himself off and become anonymous for a while. Shouldn't be hard to do when you've got his kind of money and contacts...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 01:01 PM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/103729...sure-on-queen/
Well she is 93 and old Phil is what 98 ?
They have had a darn good stress free innings .
Can’t really blame their health on their useless offspring
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 02:35 PM

Good post, obvious the Queen misses having Philip around.
If she did she would retire with him .

Page 13 of 48 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top