Join for free
Page 16 of 48 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 08:40 PM

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Originally Posted by May ->
A double funeral before the end of the year could settle everything as the whole Country would be in mourning and all else would be forgotten
Ordinarily I would agree with you but the thought of Charles becoming king is too much to bear.
I agree.

Charlie-boy might just achieve something unprecedented:

the end of the British royal family in its present form!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Apologies for this.

The lack of an additional 'quote' in the quoted posts made my post illogical.

I corrected it below, and I deleted the erroneous version.
Thank you, Mr. Logic.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 09:57 PM

When you see them all on the palace balcony do you ask yourself who the hell are this lot because there are faces I dont know. I do wonder if they are get their coffers from us tax payers. There seem to be about 25 of them at times
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's funny how we accept gays, transexuals, transvestites, and most other sexual oddities, freaks and deviants, but fail to accept and be tolerant towards the royal family just because they have more money than us and are posh....
Inclusive
Years of selective breeding and you get Prince Andrew.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Inclusive
Years of selective breeding and you get Prince Andrew.
Yes, can't argue with that Muddy.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
When you see them all on the palace balcony do you ask yourself who the hell are this lot because there are faces I dont know. I do wonder if they are get their coffers from us tax payers. There seem to be about 25 of them at times
Absolutely right Susan.
When you get leaders like Trump, Putin etc you don't see lots of family members other than perhaps the wife and daughter.
As far as I can see we only need to finance the top five or six members of the royal family, and the rest should either be supported by the top five or make it on their own....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 10:27 PM

Absolutely right Susan.
When you get leaders like Trump, Putin etc you don't see lots of family members other than perhaps the wife and daughter.
As far as I can see we only need to finance the top five or six members of the royal family, and the rest should either be supported by the top five or make it on their own....
Five?

I'd go for four.

The Queen, Phil the Greek, the Heir Apparent and a 'spare'.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

19-11-2019, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Five?

I'd go for four.

The Queen, Phil the Greek, the Heir Apparent and a 'spare'.
Sounds good to me JB....
Isa49
New Zealand
Isa49 is female  Isa49 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 10:54 PM

It's funny how we accept gays, transexuals, transvestites, and most other sexual oddities, freaks and deviants, but fail to accept and be tolerant towards the royal family just because they have more money than us and are posh..
More is expected of those in the' higher echelon', but what you expect and what you get can be two different things.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2019, 11:18 PM

More ?
They can’t find their way to the bathroom unaided .
( see Prince Andrew )
These are not a meritocracy but a accident of birth .
Everything is mapped out for them by flunkeys .

Page 16 of 48 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top