Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 01:51 PM

Re: Here Comes More No Take Zones ...

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Because we don't care ...
Okay, then you'll have to follow events as they unroll. Enjoy.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Okay, then you'll have to follow events as they unroll. Enjoy.
your harvesting stupidity.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2020, 11:42 PM

your harvesting stupidity.
Oh, I thought I was harvesting your remarks, but I will accept your qualifying them as stupidity.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 01:54 PM

Well, fancy that.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...ng-deal-update
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

16-06-2020, 02:52 PM

Well, fancy that.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...ng-deal-update
Quote from your link:
European Commission chief is said to have told Boris Johnson she recognised the UK’s status as an independent costal state after the end of the post-Brexit transition period

No source, no mention in any official communication. I would call that unsubstantiated. You being a brexiter would believe it?
Of course not, you are not fooled by the express. You know it takes a decision by the council to change the negotiating directives. Von der leyen has no authority on it.
Well, fancy that!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

16-06-2020, 03:23 PM

Quote from your link:
European Commission chief is said to have told Boris Johnson she recognised the UK’s status as an independent costal state after the end of the post-Brexit transition period

No source, no mention in any official communication. I would call that unsubstantiated. You being a brexiter would believe it?
Of course not, you are not fooled by the express. You know it takes a decision by the council to change the negotiating directives. Von der leyen has no authority on it.
Well, fancy that!
If your EU president says it to our prime minister and its recorded and provided to the public, that makes it official.

Kiss your fishing industry goodbye. You lost, just like I predicted - in every aspect of it.

You should be saying "thank you" and "well done" to me
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

16-06-2020, 03:29 PM

If your EU president says it to our prime minister and its recorded and provided to the public, that makes it official.

Kiss your fishing industry goodbye. You lost, just like I predicted - in every aspect of it.

You should be saying "thank you" and "well done" to me
I heard someone say you are a genius!

There. Now it is provided to the public, everybody can visit this site and these posts.
Does it make your genius status official? Think not!

How easily you and your ilk are fooled!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

16-06-2020, 03:54 PM

I heard someone say you are a genius!

There. Now it is provided to the public, everybody can visit this site and these posts.
Does it make your genius status official? Think not!

How easily you and your ilk are fooled!

When elected leaders such as our Prime Minister say something, it is always on record. The same goes for your unelected German ruler
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

16-06-2020, 04:05 PM

When elected leaders such as our Prime Minister say something, it is always on record. The same goes for your unelected German ruler
You calling the express an official record? They will be mighty pleased with your compliment!

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top