Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 02:02 PM

Re: Holiday Insurance - watch out!

Thanks LQ , I so appreciate every ones help , I'll let you know how and when it happens.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Baz, I think there are people who always look at the worst case scenario and those who donít ? Itís simply totally unwise to adopt the latter attitude.
I know someone who was suffering from cancer and took regular holidays abroad without insurance. He never gave it a thought that he might have to be brought back to the UK in an air ambulance or, repatriated
Yes, I quite agree with you on that but what's insurance for other than the worst case scenario! Personally I insure in the event of something catastrophic happening. I always use a broker too, often a new premium comes in at less than last year's and the broker ensures all condition are what I require. They also deal with any claims and they do this very well too.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 02:54 PM

"Give them a try. They are called WORLD FIRST"

Wow! Highest trustpilot rating I've ever seen, 9000 reviews and 98% rate them great or excellent.
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top