Join for free
Page 10 of 21 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 05:21 AM

Re: That dog again

Another lovely photo, Besoeker, keep them coming - he is worth every one!
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2019, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
The image hosting site is imgur. But no big deal. He is playing with a toy in the back garden..
No he isn't! He's catching prey!

Bite...shake shake....bite...shake shake......drop...pounce......(rinse and repeat),
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Another lovely photo, Besoeker, keep them coming - he is worth every one!
Thank you kindly, ST.

He really is a very good boy. Of course I would say that - after all, he is my dog. I go, he goes. He guards the bathroom door when i go in there. As my sister said, he would follow me to the end of the earth.

My bias? Not exactly. The local professional dog trainer and her charges were amazed, their words, with his behaviour.

The previous and present groomer say he is the easiest to have.

For me, he is just Max.

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 09:55 PM

Thank you kindly, ST.

He really is a very good boy. Of course I would say that - after all, he is my dog. I go, he goes. He guards the bathroom door when i go in there. As my sister said, he would follow me to the end of the earth.

My bias? Not exactly. The local professional dog trainer and her charges were amazed, their words, with his behaviour.

For me, he is just Max.

He's staring right at me with those big brown gorgeous eyes.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 05:18 AM

Thank you kindly, ST.

For me, he is just Max.

Oh - that is the best one yet! He is gorgeous!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2019, 05:31 PM

Love them Besso. X
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 08:08 PM

A little tail from our morning walk. We go up the Old Roman road. It is fairly narrow and the undergrowth is encroaching form both sides. Max likes to explore it.

I was wandering up the hill and met a couple we often see with their wee dog.
"On your own today?"
Max was about 30 yards behind and hidden in the bushes.

"Max, let's go!"
He instantly emerged and bounded up to greet his friends.
He is pretty obedient and they were quite impressed. So was I...............
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

13-07-2019, 01:17 PM

I don't know if I posted this before. It's him surveying his back garden giving it the stare.

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK

15-08-2019, 05:47 PM

As many of you may know, we moved about four months ago. We have very good neighbours, some with dogs. The other day I met a few and we all took the same route. In total, about seven dogs. Max gets along with them all just fine.

Off lead, a new route, and he just stuck with me while some of the others ran off in different directions and owners had to call them.

It made me a little pleased, proud even, of my big, gentle dog's behaviour. It was commented on by others.

He even gets along with his pet dogs.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

15-08-2019, 11:07 PM

He is a definite 'one off', Besoeker. I have never met him - but I love him to bits! Just don't tell those cats.

Page 10 of 21 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top