Join for free
Page 2 of 255 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 > Last »
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 10:39 AM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

Looking forward to a few more people joining in soon.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 12:26 PM

Good call Mariana..I may come back soon to join as I've been eating so much rubbish over the past couple of weeks..don't care to jump on the scales just now..will have to brace Myself
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 02:33 PM

Ok May---do not put it off--it may not be as bad as you think--but whatever, no need to disclose if you would rather not--just join in---make a fesh start..
allottment
warwickshire
allottment is female  allottment has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 06:03 PM

I have weighed this morning am 14 stone 12lbs need to lose a lot eat porage. Skimmed milk banana .Lunch out baked potato with tuna and salad a little mayo . Dinner chicken chasseur potatoes swede carrot broccoli.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

06-04-2016, 06:18 PM

well done Allotment. Thanks for joining us. You have all been so brave in declaring your weight---so here goes---I want to lose 4 stone, and I currently weigh 16.2. !! Cant believe ive done that--never told anyone that before. But I have been a lot heavier than that in my time.
Be back later wqhen I have got over the shock !!
mariana
Kent. Uk.

07-04-2016, 09:21 AM

about to go out==yesterday I had=start with ryvitas cottage cheese pinapple---wrap with hoummouus and tomato---salmon, spriralised carrot and apple salad with mandarin---no sugar jelly and muller lite youghurt. I eat very simply mostly.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 12:13 PM

Right Mariana,I have My good head on Today, so time to get back control of My weight...I don't know exactly what I weigh as I flung My scales and diet books in the bin in disgust a few years ago..but last time I weighed Myself I was around 11st 3lbs which I was quite happy with..I can't get into My jeans and most other clothes are tight,so reckon I've gained a stone or more...will write Tomorrow what I'm eating and try and be positive in sticking to a healthier eating plan..good luck to All.x
mariana
Kent. Uk.

07-04-2016, 02:17 PM

Hi May---sometimes you do not need the scales---you can tell by your clothes--gradually getting back into clothes that have not been worn for ages--if ever !!! Good Luck. xxx
mariana
Kent. Uk.

07-04-2016, 10:57 PM

I have had such an awful day today--could not motivate myself for anything---but did not eas-ham sandwich--as I was out.. omlette with peppers onions mushrooms--mostly green tea to drink--a banana sometime---plus a muller lite youghurt--finish with low fat hot chioc.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

08-04-2016, 08:21 AM

I never count calories as I just can't be bothered,so just trying to cut down on bad carb's.

Breakfast...Porridge made with water & salt,semi skimmed milk added,
Lunch..Banana on wholemeal bread,pro bi yogurt & berries,
Dinner..veg' curry & brown rice,orange.

Have sent to Amazon for a set of scales ..that'll be fun

Page 2 of 255 < 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top