Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 08:49 AM

Re: Police called to Boris Johnson home

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Police leave with no interest, Remainer neighbours have previously stickered Boris' car.
It seems the neighbours went to the trouble of having a sticker made saying something like Boris for a Neighbour but not PM.

I am now imagining a politically minded neighbour a left wing guardian reader sitting up in the early hour's microphone attached to the adjoining wall hoping to catch a snippet of conversation
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It seems the neighbours went to the trouble of having a sticker made saying something like Boris for a Neighbour but not PM.

I am now imagining a politically minded neighbour a left wing guardian reader sitting up in the early hour's microphone attached to the adjoining wall hoping to catch a snippet of conversation
.......... and hoping for a huge pay out for the story
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 08:54 AM

It seems said neighbour went to the trouble of recording the numbers of the attending police vehicles too and passed their recording to the Guardian before the police.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think it is time that items on the news should be more about what happens in the world, not between couples in the privacy of their accommodation!
I agree Twink this none story was the lead story on the BBC news today.

I can't count the number of times my husband annoyed me and would put his arm around me and i would say 'get off me' still too annoyed to accept an apology.
Spilling wine on the sofa would not have gone down well with me

I shudder at the thought of someone recording our conversations and sending it to the press and would have considered that to be a gross invasion of our privacy.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 09:17 AM

On the BBC just now they said Boris' girlfriend told him to get out of her flat.
He needs that big free house now or he'll be on the street!!!
Ray Cathode
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 09:20 AM

Not that the BBC are biased in any way.
Ray Cathode

22-06-2019, 09:26 AM

Apparently Michael Gove was seen leaving the neighbour's house earlier.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

22-06-2019, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Apparently Michael Gove was seen leaving the neighbour's house earlier.
Ray did you hear that on the BBC , if so it must be true
Ray Cathode

22-06-2019, 09:44 AM

No, I just made it up, same thing really.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I must admit that I am a sexist pig Twinks.

I have had many rows with ladies.

I have never threatened one however.

Get off Me is never something a lady has ever had to say to me.

They never will either, it is just not me.

I will never change.
But she could have said "get off me" when he was simply attempting to calm her down. I often say it to my OH when we have a row and all he is trying to do is placate me. I don't think it mentioned anywhere that Boris was making much noise - just her. Could it be a set up. Boris is going to be wide open to all sorts of stuff now and the problem is he seems to be a bit naïve about it and doesn't appear to see it coming.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top