Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 03:18 PM

Re: Three way mirrors in changing rooms

IMO square jaws on a woman can be just as attractive as pointy jaws, in many cases more so as they give more definition and are often paired with high cheekbones. A lot of actresses have prominent jaws, but maybe ageing does make them stronger looking. I'm thinking of Scarlett Johanson as an example. With her shorter haircut. Jamie lee curtis also has quite a strong jaw. It does seem to look good on screen.

I've noticed some younger tweenie actresses have more delicate jaws these days. Perhaps that's the trend or maybe it's down to over zealous orthodontics.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 08:21 PM

How about Fiona Bruce for a nice square jaw....

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 09:31 PM

Actually I agree with you all. A strong jawline is attractive on both genders
The term butch here in North America usually refers to very manly looking , man hating women. It might be different in the UK.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2019, 09:41 PM

There are exceptions...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
There are exceptions...
Wouldn't you like to invite her to a dinner party though, such an interesting woman....

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 08:48 AM

Hi

Sex in a Changing Room with 3 way mirrors is great fun.

Not my idea, it was the ladies.

She is not a slut,a very high profile person.

No harm done to either, a very private thing.
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Ok this thread is for both men and women. Because I'm sure they have these scary mirrors in the men's changing room too!

But how do you feel when you try something on and you see yourself as you never normally do? You know you can see how your bum looks and your tummy and then you see yourself from one side and another, just looking at yourself in ways you never do at home.

M&S are particularly geared to this angled 3 d view. Am I the only one who gets put off buying something because of the unflattering lights?
Yes.
The 3D mirrors are great but the lighting in some changing rooms is dreadful. My skin tone looks terrible under the colour of some changing room lights - it’s difficult to check whether the colour of the garment suits you when the tone of your complexion is changed by the light. I am often put off buying a garment I like even though it fits well because I can’t decide whether the colour tone suits my skin colouring under those terrible lights.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top