Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 06:57 PM

Boris Johnson Is A Rubbish Public Speaker. Would You Agree?

I listened to him the other day and l couldn’t believe how bad he is at giving public speeches.
With very wide eyes, he seemed to ramble, stumble over his words and was very hesitant.
I honestly, didn’t know what he was on about as he was rather incoherent.

I think he needs a refresher course in public speaking, as he’s not very good.

Maybe, you disagree and think he’s a great public speaker?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:06 PM

Re: Boris Johnson Is A Rubbish Public Speaker. Would You Agree?

Corbyn is worse he only appeals to children
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:06 PM

Boris isn't fluent at all, it's difficult to follow what he says most of the time.

In his position I would have thought someone should had advised him how to deliver a speech clearly.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:09 PM

I have to agree and it is the main thing that puts me off him. His dad, Stanley would do better, I would vote for him anytime.

The best speaker is Nigel.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:12 PM

I really don't care how good a speaker he is, as I rarely listen to politicians. All they do these days is try to send themselves up and promise the earth.

All I'm bothered about is whether he can achieve a no-deal Brexit. If he can, then he jumps up a mile in my estimation; if he doesn't, he and his party are history.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Corbyn is worse he only appeals to children
Bread, Corbyn’s speeches are pure comedy but he’s not joking!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-07-2019, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Boris isn't fluent at all, it's difficult to follow what he says most of the time.

In his position I would have thought someone should had advised him how to deliver a speech clearly.
Mags, l am glad you agree as l didn’t know what on Earth he was on about!

His wide stary eyes were scary!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2019, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mags, l am glad you agree as l didn’t know what on Earth he was on about!

His wide stary eyes were scary!

Sounds like.."Wacky Backy". to me!...poor old Boris..for me,every time I see him,he looks like he has just got out of bed...he always seems to be rushing.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-07-2019, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have to agree and it is the main thing that puts me off him. His dad, Stanley would do better, I would vote for him anytime.

The best speaker is Nigel.

Longy, l have to agree, Nigel Farage is a brilliant speaker but then again, does he say everything we want to hear?

You really love his dad, don’t you? Is that because you saw him on, ‘I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’’?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

03-07-2019, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I really don't care how good a speaker he is, as I rarely listen to politicians. All they do these days is try to send themselves up and promise the earth.

All I'm bothered about is whether he can achieve a no-deal Brexit. If he can, then he jumps up a mile in my estimation; if he doesn't, he and his party are history.
JBR, Surely, they have to instil you with some confidence? Boris didn’t! I don’t think he is of ‘Statesman’ material, he’s too bumbling!
Then again, Jeremy Hunt is a good speaker but comes over as someone who is trying too hard to convince us but failing badly.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top