Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 05:06 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

A terrible night for me, but such is life.

Dawn is breaking , Fifty Shades of Grey.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 05:22 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Morning Swims, sorry to hear you've had another bad one, nights can be so long sometimes...

Good morning everyone, been raining in the night and showers forecast for later too, but the garden isn't complaining...

Nothing much on our agenda today, just shopping for some new dog beds as their present ones may have earned their keep, but are now a little worse for wear.

Enjoy your day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 05:23 AM

Good morning everyone,

We are due for rain and thunderstorms today - so I will be under the table with the cats!

Sorry to hear you have had a bad night, Swimmy. Was it health related or neighbours acting up again?

Have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 07:09 AM

Morning all

I ended up at the flicks last night....saw Rocketman and my ears are still ringing...loved it though out later for coffee with pals

Put your feet up swims and catch up on some rest

Have a good day all whatever's planned
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 07:32 AM

Good morning all.

Sorry you had a bad night Swimmers.

Was going to mow the Lawns this morning, but its drizzle of rain, maybe later.

Going out for an Indian tonight.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 07:55 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Bright again today with a sky that’s grey with fluffy, white clouds and patches of blue. Today’s forecast is for persistent, heavy rain, thundery at times and humid. Maximum temperature of 24ºC.

Today it might just be another day when I don’t do very much! Although isn’t that what retirement is about – pleasing yourself as to if, what and when you do anything!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 08:05 AM

Good morning all, commiseration Swimmy, try and get your head down later. Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 08:13 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm looking forward to going somewhere with Tony today.

I think we'll go to Cromford & have a walk by the canal, chips in a bag & a visit to a local pub.
That's the sort of thing he enjoys doing most - so long as we don't walk too far as he seems to be losing his energy big time.

I must make a meat & potato pie this morning before we go as I know I won't feel like cooking when I get back.

Have a good day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 09:05 AM

Good morning all.
Was anybody else hot last night? Gosh it was nearly 80 (old money) in my bedroom, even with the windows open.

Anyhow, dogs to go out, then shopping day - high-light of my week, trudging round Asda.
Got to get a few bits for my friend as well as she (like Tabs) has just had a foot operation and can't walk about or drive at the mo.
Then I guess back home to do more jobs in the garden.

Have a good day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 09:16 AM

Good morning all a bit cloudy, no sign of the sun yet but it’s not so humid today, thank goodness.

Shopping to do this morning and call in to see how our daughter and family are.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top