Join for free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 11:07 AM

Looks Like Boris has Won Already!

This, according to Conservative Home

https://www.conservativehome.com/the...ready-won.html

... here comes Boris !
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 11:27 AM

Re: Looks Like Boris has Won Already!

Absolutely wonderful news!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Yep - Happy Friday Purwell !
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Wait a minute! 70% of voters say they will vite boris. 70% of votes is in. If my arithmatics haven't left me, that means 0.7 x 0.7 = 0.49 or 49% of the votes.
How many (%) of votes does boris need to be the winner?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

12-07-2019, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Wait a minute! 70% of voters say they will vite boris. 70% of votes is in. If my arithmatics haven't left me, that means 0.7 x 0.7 = 0.49 or 49% of the votes.
How many (%) of votes does boris need to be the winner?
Maths courtesy of Diane Abbot
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 03:48 PM

Hi

It does indeed look like Boris has won.

I look forward to him delivering on his promises

In particular that we will leave on 31st October fully prepared for a No Deal , but with the Withdrawal Agreement renegotiated by him to our advantage.

In the event of a No Deal, both the EU and the WTO agreeing with the use of Article 24 to ensure the continuing benefits of goods and services, being traded without the imposition of Tariffs, Non Tariff Barriers,Quotas and SPS Checks both with the EU and the other Countries we have Free Trade Deals with as part of the EU.

This will be a truly remarkable achievement, particularly given the timescale and the fact that both Canada and Japan have refused to continue already.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 04:52 PM

There was no contest, it was all a hyped up show. Boris will deliver Brexit, Boris will be blamed for everything that goes wrong, then they will choose a new leader before the next election, someone who will look competent and the polar opposite of Boris.
It's all a big smoke and mirrors circus.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It does indeed look like Boris has won.

I look forward to him delivering on his promises

In particular that we will leave on 31st October fully prepared for a No Deal , but with the Withdrawal Agreement renegotiated by him to our advantage.

In the event of a No Deal, both the EU and the WTO agreeing with the use of Article 24 to ensure the continuing benefits of goods and services, being traded without the imposition of Tariffs, Non Tariff Barriers,Quotas and SPS Checks both with the EU and the other Countries we have Free Trade Deals with as part of the EU.

This will be a truly remarkable achievement, particularly given the timescale and the fact that both Canada and Japan have refused to continue already.
Well, see boris go!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 05:52 PM

We will not be permitted to leave the EU in any real sense. I'll have a wager with anyone here that come 1st Nov we will still be in the EU.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

12-07-2019, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
We will not be permitted to leave the EU in any real sense. I'll have a wager with anyone here that come 1st Nov we will still be in the EU.
In the language of the average man you are saying: boris is lying.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top