Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 06:25 PM

Re: Gina Millers Latest Stunt

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Ditto!!
Regards Donkeyman!
Hi

I have never met her.

According to some who have, she is far more intelligent and devious than Juncker and will make a No Deal look entirely our fault.

This does not bode well when even a prat like Juncker ran rings round us.

I despair of our Politicians, they really do not give a damn about ordinary people.

We have absolute derogations from Open Tendering on the Grounds of National Security.

They are widely used by other EU Countries.

We leave soon, we have awarded the Contracts for our new Passports to be made in the EU, leading to job losses here.

We are building some new warships.

We are still advertising them to be built abroad.

Absolute stupidity.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have never met her.

According to some who have, she is far more intelligent and devious than Juncker and will make a No Deal look entirely our fault.

I despair of our Politicians, they really do not give a damn about ordinary people.

We have absolute derogations from Open Tendering on the Grounds of National Security.

We leave soon, we have awarded the Contracts for our new Passports to be made in the EU, leading to job losses here.

Absolute stupidity.

Like ursala said, brexit is a matter for you to solve. A no deal exit is for you to chose or to avoid. How can it be anybody's fault but the UK's?

You want the warships in the quality your wharfs have lost?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 06:53 PM

Hi

Absolute stupidity.
Since the government requires all warships to be built in this country, choice is limited. Until the National Shipbuilding Strategy (NSbS), formally adopted by government in 2017, shows some results, BAES will remain the only real option for complex warship construction. The SSRO (Single Source Regulations Office) now restricts profits to 8% on uncontested projects, but there is a widespread perception that BAES does well for itself while not always delivering high-quality products.*HMS Forth, the first of the Batch 2 River-class, was handed over to the Navy by BAES with a half-functioning electrical system and snapped bolt heads glued onto the ship. This suggests a degree of complacency from an organisation lacking competitors. The actions of a few individual workers are not necessarily reflective of an entire company’s work ethic, but it’s still disappointing from a yard with so much responsibility.
https://www.savetheroyalnavy.org/can...ng-be-revived/
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
"Actually there is probably and argument for replacing them all, but with what???"

Any ideas????
I dont mean all at once, we start with an election and get
rid of the supposedly ruling party, this leav es the labour party
and the lib dems against our freind Nigel Farage and the
Brexit party , lf things go the way l want, and the chances are
good and getting better, then the brexit party should win the
election with a decent majority! wWe will then definately end
all this uncertainty and confusion and finally after 3yrs
depart the eu!!!
Then depending on how the eu responds, we make our plans
to change our society by reviewing all pending major projects
to suit our new agendas.
Then we start to alter legistation to reform the way government
Operates and we carry on from there!
That should be enough for starters dont you think

Regards Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 07:09 PM

Hi

I have never met her.

Absolute stupidity.
What can l say Swimmy! We must get Nigel elected
Then change all the above!

Regards Donkeyman!
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 08:13 PM

No point getting agitated unless it actually happens.

Gina Miller, John Major et al may say they will mount a legal challenge IF the PM tries to prorogue Parliament - that doesn’t mean the PM will try to do this.

If Johnson refuses to rule it out, if he becomes PM, that doesn’t necessarily mean he will do it - it just means he is not willing to show all his cards when it comes to negotiating with EU.
I don’t rate Johnson much (I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him) but I think he’s right not to rule out anything at this stage.
GM and JM should keep quiet for now and stop queering the pitch.
Time enough to publicly challenge the PM, IF and when he tries to prorogue Parliament.
I wouldn't agree with him doing that and would be surprised if he actually did.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 08:18 PM

You will be happy to know Donkey I am all for Farage .
He is the business IMO
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

16-07-2019, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
If Johnson refuses to rule it out, if he becomes PM, that doesn’t necessarily mean he will do it - it just means he is not willing to show all his cards when it comes to negotiating with EU.
It's hard, with politicians like you're used to, to believe when the EU says that there will be no renegotiations. Even the new president of the commission has said so, and she will only be in a position to negotiate with the UK after an extension is granted by juncker c.s. The new parliament will not be minded to grant it.
The UK can go only two ways now, out without a deal, or stay in. Like von der leyen stated, your problem to solve.
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
It's hard, with politicians like you're used to, to believe when the EU says that there will be no renegotiations. Even the new president of the commission has said so, and she will only be in a position to negotiate with the UK after an extension is granted by juncker c.s. The new parliament will not be minded to grant it.
The UK can go only two ways now, out without a deal, or stay in. Like von der leyen stated, your problem to solve.
Maybe so - but we’re talking about Boris Johnson here - he reminds me of Mr Micawber - “something will turn up” and he’ll just waffle until it does.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2019, 05:44 PM

Controversial Legal campaigner Gina Miller has launched a website that guides EU supporters on the best way to vote in order to stop the Conservatives winning.

The tactical.vote website, developed by a ‘political tech collective’, promises ‘Your vote can stop the Tories’.

This devious woman, police should investigate her.

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top