Join for free
Feey
Ireland
Feey is male  Feey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 10:04 AM

Tv presenter & you tuber Emily hartridge killed

Television presenter and Youtuber Emily Hartridge has died following an accident.

Stars including Davina McCall have paid tribute to Ms Hartridge, who reportedly died in an electric scooter crash.

A statement posted on her Instagram account today confirmed her death.below is her latest you tube video please watch to see her talent young and gone too quickly

keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 10:09 AM

Re: Tv presenter & you tuber Emily hartridge killed

Didn't know her but she looks delightful. Probably made a lot of people happy in her short life. More than many achieve. Very sad to hear of her passing. RIP Emily
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Didn't know her but she looks delightful. Probably made a lot of people happy in her short life. More than many achieve. Very sad to hear of her passing. RIP Emily
Ditto that Keezoy
What an awful loss
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 10:20 AM

I didn’t know her either but it’s such a tragic way to lose one’s life so young.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 10:30 AM

I have never heard of her till now but watching that video she appeared to be a fun loving girl with such zest for life. Sad she passed so young .

I feel sorry for Jacob her boyfriend, I bet he is devastated. In the video she says he bought her two e scooters, I hope he isn't blaming himself, it was a tragic accident.

Thoughts are with her loved ones, how terribly sad.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 02:28 PM

It is sad a lady has lost her life. I have empathy but not towards those who are idiots and she was an idiot.

It has been wildly documented for years ever since e-scooters made their appearance in the UK that they are illegal to use both on public roads and on the pavement. Every legitimate shop that sells e-scooters have warnings labels on the product saying they are illegal to use on public roads and public pavements in the UK but yet her she was riding her e-scooter in London on a public road, which is against the law.

If she was not breaking the law, she would be alive today.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2019, 02:58 PM

Very sad. What I don't understand though is why she was using a scooter at a roundabout when they are banned from the road AND pavements.

RIP.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:27 AM

How loathsome and vile people are. A tragic accident.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...E-Scooter.html
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
How loathsome and vile people are. A tragic accident.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...E-Scooter.html
It's horrible, as if the poor man isn't going through enough right now. I did wonder if he might blame himself for buying her the bike but of course he shouldn't, it really was a tragic accident

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top