Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 06:48 PM

Re: BrexBox

Had signed a NDA, so under the contract was unable to say anything until after the contract finished.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Had signed a NDA, so under the contract was unable to say anything until after the contract finished.
Isn't a nda meant to keep you from disclosing "secrets" after you left your employer?

She said: “My contract which finished yesterday. So now I’m able to talk. But whilst I’m under contract with Cambridge Analytica, if they’d found that I’d spoken to a journalist about them, then, you know what I mean non-disclosure agreements and all the rest of it

I suppose she isn't expecting to return to cambridge analytic in november when her stint in europarliament ends?
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 07:35 PM

The more the establishment attempt to undermine Nigel Farage they unintentionally give him and Brexit Party more influence and increased credibility.

People start to wonder why they are so paranoid.

Who??????
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 07:51 PM

Now why would a company make an employee sign a NDA to drop them revealing they worked for said company???

Anyway, a lie is a lie and she definitely lied. She could have said “no comment” but she chose to lie.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Now why would a company make an employee sign a NDA to drop them revealing they worked for said company???

Anyway, a lie is a lie and she definitely lied. She could have said “no comment” but she chose to lie.

I've signed NDAs for companies I've worked with.

I don't see the problem
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
What did the brexit channel publish on this?https://www.channel4.com/news/brexit...idge-analytica
Looks like she was very good at her job.

Great recruit for The Brexit Party.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

At least she had a proper job not like the career politicians.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I've signed NDAs for companies I've worked with.

I don't see the problem
NDA’s are normally used to protect sensitive information

Why was Cambridge Analytica so concerned about others knowing she was working for them. What were they afraid of?

She didn’t have to lie but she did and also tried to intimidate the reporter with the threat of legal action which was farcical

With such dubious morals she’ll fit in well with Neil Fromage and his cronies
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

18-07-2019, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
NDA’s are normally used to protect sensitive information

Why was Cambridge Analytica so concerned about others knowing she was working for them. What were they afraid of?

She didn’t have to lie but she did and also tried to intimidate the reporter with the threat of legal action which was farcical

With such dubious morals she’ll fit in well with Neil Fromage and his cronies

All sorts of reasons.

I'm not supposed to disclose who I work for in case I get animal rights protesters attacking me and my family etc.

She was not required to tell anyone who she worked for under the terms of her NDA that's one of the reasons why we have them ..... why is this difficult for you to understand ?

It's nothing to do with morals- unless you think your mates in the labour party who signed NDAs are also lying cowards as well ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2019, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

Her job being fooling people in voting for a party or cause based on false information?
I hope you weren't fooled into voting for the brexit party, were you?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top