Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 04:46 PM

Re: Project Fear 2? or is it 3??

Originally Posted by JBR ->
As always, a very substansive contribution from you to the discussion.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I did'nt think the question needed answering Solly? As l had
explained we are prepared to face the cnsequences of our
actions, it should not really be of concern to anybody else?

Regards Donkeyman!
Sorry donks, but the lack of substance in your aswer confirms what I suspect for some time. You have no idea what to expect, and you haven't prepared for anything.
Same as at the level of selmayer (you watched panorama yesterday evening of course) was apparent.
You are wrong in assuming I worry for you and your lot. I have absolutely no compassion for stupidity.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Sorry donks, but the lack of substance in your aswer confirms what I suspect for some time. You have no idea what to expect, and you haven't prepared for anything.
Same as at the level of selmayer (you watched panorama yesterday evening of course) was apparent.
You are wrong in assuming I worry for you and your lot. I have absolutely no compassion for stupidity.
Perhaps l should have used the words bother with, instead
of , worry about, Solly?
In answer to your question about selmayer and panorama?
No, l did'nt watch it!
However, about your motives for being so anti leave when
you should not really be involved at all leaves room for
suspicions that you have some personal motives?

Regards Donkeyman!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Selmayer is a nut case. If you ever get him as "Dear Leader" you might want to move over here.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Selmayer is a nut case. If you ever get him as "Dear Leader" you might want to move over here.
Hi

He and the others have run rings round our lot.

Our problem is our Politicians, not other Countries Politicians.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

In general l concur Swimmy!

Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

20-07-2019, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You people voted them in over decades without noticing what kind of folk you got. You may be grateful that brexit was so slow that you were able to piece that together.
As swim says, the european ppliticians ran rings round UK ones, so they are better on their jobs than the brits. And to think farage has been shouting for 20 years that european politicians are fools. That now turns on himself.

And to think farage is better than those in HoC and government. Don't you people despair?

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top