Join for free
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 01:49 PM

Secret Obsession.

New film on Netflix-do not watch it before you go to bed!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 02:21 PM

Re: Secret Obsession.

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
New film on Netflix-do not watch it before you go to bed!!
rhosyn, l have just read up about it and it sounds petrifying!
Dare l watch it?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2019, 02:25 PM

Oooooooo now I want to watch it
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Oooooooo now I want to watch it
and me - will look out for the DVD.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:23 AM

I watched this film but l must be a hard-case, as l didn’t find it as terrifying as it was described.

I thought it would be as scary as ‘Luther’ but it wasn’t.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 09:45 AM

It sounds very like a film my mother and I watched on TV about a week ago called "Before I Go to Sleep" made in 2014 and starring Nicole Kidman and Colin Firth.

The basic plot is (taken from Wiki) but with no spoilers... Forty-year-old Christine Lucas wakes up in bed with a man she does not know, in an unfamiliar house. The man explains that he is her husband, Ben, and that she suffered brain damage from a car accident ten years earlier. Christine wakes up every morning with no memory of her life from her early twenties onwards.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
It sounds very like a film my mother and I watched on TV about a week ago called "Before I Go to Sleep" made in 2014 and starring Nicole Kidman and Colin Firth.

The basic plot is (taken from Wiki) but with no spoilers... Forty-year-old Christine Lucas wakes up in bed with a man she does not know, in an unfamiliar house. The man explains that he is her husband, Ben, and that she suffered brain damage from a car accident ten years earlier. Christine wakes up every morning with no memory of her life from her early twenties onwards.
Excellent film!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 01:57 PM

I was going to add a link to the trailer but it seems that people are complaining because the trailer gives away too much of the plot, so i didn't.

Sounds good though, will give it a try.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top