Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:37 PM

Re: My goodness I'm gorgeous!

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Oh shucks Floydy

Now you have being gorgeous down to a gym inspired art!
Well that takes effort, Rhian. I try my best.
You don't even need to try
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by floydy ->
well that takes effort, rhian. I try my best.
You don't even need to try
stoppit!!!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:49 PM

And you're right, classy doesn't have to be expensive
Thing is though Rhian I do seem to home in on the classy, classic stuff - and often I find I have chosen something expensive (it must come naturally ). OH won't go shopping with me and, fortunately, he never asks - how much. My only saving grace is that I do make stuff last. Oh! and perfume, I have to have perfume - and nice shoes and good handbags. Perhaps I am more expensive than I thought.

Forgot about earrings - never go anywhere without my earrings and, of course, they have to be gold because I have pierced ears.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Thing is though Rhian I do seem to home in on the classy, classic stuff - and often I find I have chosen something expensive (it must come naturally ). OH won't go shopping with me and, fortunately, he never asks - how much. My only saving grace is that I do make stuff last. Oh! and perfume, I have to have perfume - and nice shoes and good handbags. Perhaps I am more expensive than I thought.
You sound like me Aerolor!
Chanel No. 5 has become just day to day perfume for me!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:57 PM

My goodness I'm gorgeous!
Well, yes, I believe you are.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:11 PM

Ok.. ok..
That was just to grab your attention!

However it did take me a good 20 minutes of applying make-up and coiffing of hair to get to "acceptable" even
Oh and three changes of outfits come to that..

Do you still bother with trying to look groomed or sleek or fashionable or classy or made-up or glamorous or younger or whatever it is?
I aim for classy but with edgier accessories
And I do like to keep looking groomed, skin and hair wise

Will there come an age when I might give it up?
What do you do? And if you don't any more, at what point did you go more "au naturel"?
Yes!
No!
Everything!
Never!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

20-07-2019, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Yes!
No!
Everything!
Never!
Love you Ruthio!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:34 PM

You may have been joking with the title of the post but I think you truly are gorgeous and I'm not joking Rhi. You are a very beautiful looking woman with a beautiful personality to match, amazing how you can tell someone who is very genuine through 'type'
Anyway on to the question. When I was younger I wore much more make up than I do now. These days I only wear full make up if I'm going out somewhere special which isn't often.

On a daily basis and for work I wear only minimal make up, just green eye liner which accentuates my greenish eyes and make them stand out more. Occasionally I will put on a bit of lipstick although not for work. I don't bother with mascara.

I have to say I wear the eyeline all the time because I look like I have really tired eyes without it. I could do with having the eyeline tatoo'ed on to save me a job lol.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

20-07-2019, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
You may have been joking with the title of the post but I think you truly are gorgeous and I'm not joking Rhi. You are a very beautiful looking woman with a beautiful personality to match, amazing how you can tell someone who is very genuine through 'type'
Anyway on to the question. When I was younger I wore much more make up than I do now. These days I only wear full make up if I'm going out somewhere special which isn't often.

On a daily basis and for work I wear only minimal make up, just green eye liner which accentuates my greenish eyes and make them stand out more. Occasionally I will put on a bit of lipstick although not for work. I don't bother with mascara.

I have to say I wear the eyeline all the time because I look like I have really tired eyes without it. I could do with having the eyeline tatoo'ed on to save me a job lol.
You're a truly gorgeous looking woman LQ
And you're right
True beauty is in the personality, the spirit and the written word x
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

20-07-2019, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Well, yes, I believe you are.
JB
I missed this
Thank you x

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top