Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 10:24 PM

Re: Iran ... Where is the EU ?

Everything is so sanctimonious of late, why is that?
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2019, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your not only falling for propaganda (most likely - I'm not reading articles that takes sides with Iran, which I presume this is) but defending a country who want to wipe out millions of Jews in Israel

You should also take into consideration that the EU ,(in particular Germany) has not pulled out of JCPOA like the USA has and continue to fund their nuclear missile program through trade

But you think this is perfectly ok - allowing a rogue state to build a nuclear bomb to wipe out millions of Jews and destroy the only democracy in the middle east .. with the EU foreign minister, an ex Italian communist with a degree in Islam pulling the strings.

What was it Jeremy Hunt said again ?

"Iran are at least one year away from building a nuclear bomb" .... I bet this is music to your ears.
The timeline is a list of purely factual statements unlike the alt right fake news websites you frequent

Iran entered into the agreement on the basis that sanctions would be lifted

Trump has reneged on the agreement and as a result has increased the probability of Iran developing nuclear weapons and in doing do its your mate Trump who has imperilled Israel not the EU

You presume that I support the proliferation of nuclear weapons but as usual you are wrong again

Will you ever
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 03:30 AM

Looks like a tit for tat adventure to me, if Britain had left the Iranian tanker alone in the first place it wouldn't have happened. You have only yourself to blame.

No good blaming the EU. Aljazeera reports that Britain is in talks with other European countries to get them out of the mess they got themselves in.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I think if Iran's intentions were to build a nuclear bomb to wipe out Israel's millions of Jews.... Iran would also be wiping out millions of Muslims in surrounding countries. Therefore, I doubt it would happen , it's all bravado and hype.
I would like to think that but this is a country that sent its own CHILDREN ahead of its soldiers to clear minefields.

It's time they ditched their fanatical religious masters and got back into the real world . Most Iranians are good people .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 06:35 AM

Lets just hope nothing is sexed up.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 07:12 AM

As yet Trump so the only recent US President that hasn't taken the country to war .
Let's hope it stays that way.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Looks like a tit for tat adventure to me, if Britain had left the Iranian tanker alone in the first place it wouldn't have happened. You have only yourself to blame.

No good blaming the EU. Aljazeera reports that Britain is in talks with other European countries to get them out of the mess they got themselves in.

That seized tanker was breaching the rules on sanctions, smuggling refined oil to Syria.

We seized it because it was the right thing to do - or we would be as guilty as they are.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 09:40 AM

Well, so much for the EU keeping us safe as once again the cowardy custards in Brussels remain silent about the piracy of our tankers(s) by Iran.

Nice to see the EU lying to us once again ... and not bothering to help out diplomatically.

"Iran is at least 1 year away from developing a nuclear weapon"

- Jeremy Hunt 15th July 2019

Thanks Jeremy we will all sleep well tonight !

(always be very worried about people called Jeremy)
Are you sure it's "our tanker"?

Is Stena British|?

At the risk of being a "Conspiracy theorist", I find it odd that Iran managed to find a tanker with a Red Duster flying on the stern. It might be the only one in the world?
No UK Crew! Hmmm!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 11:40 AM

That seized tanker was breaching the rules on sanctions, smuggling refined oil to Syria.

We seized it because it was the right thing to do - or we would be as guilty as they are.
So Britain says but is it true? Iran says the British tanker was being very naughty too. Do you know who is telling the truth?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
So Britain says but is it true? Iran says the British tanker was being very naughty too. Do you know who is telling the truth?

I believe our government a lot more than conspiracy theorists if that's what you mean.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top