Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 06:09 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good morning everyone.

Dull and very humid here - ominous silence in the garden - don't like it

Have to go out this afternoon - appointment at the dressing clinic - am hoping to be discharged as my toe is recovering so well. Am leaving it without dressing when indoors and just a light one on it when wearing shoes so they do not rub the wound area.

Other than that - nothing planned - too hot to concentrate. The heat addled my brain yestermorn and made me order some rather expensive - but very versatile - new dies from Tonic Craft Studios. Will wait - impatiently - for them to arrive some time next week.

Enjoy your day!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 06:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Morning all.
It's been an incredibly humid night at work, so uncomfortable wearing my uniform but common sense doesn't come into play at work.

Plenty of little pointy birds walking around on my drive home, had to avoid them on the roads.

Hoping I get a better sleep than yesterday this morning which should work because I'm completely drained.

Have a nice day all and keep cool if you can

Hope all goes well at the clinic Tabby
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 07:09 AM

Good Morning All, heat or not, sometimes the need to earn dictates that you have to join the mad dogs and Englishmen.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 07:10 AM

I have been out to walk the dog and water the beans on my allotment patch which looks terrible as I have been away .
My poor friend who has tried to look after them has been unwell.
The rest look like home and garden ads ( this is the Cotswolds after all.)
So I daresay I shall be drummed out on a rail for spreading thistle seeds !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Good Morning All, heat or not, sometimes the need to earn dictates that you have to join the mad dogs and Englishmen.
It not that hot !
Still I supose it is only just gone seven.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 07:15 AM

Its not midday yet.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 07:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's so hot - I hope I will be able to stand my day at Gullivers Kindom Theme park. I'ver got the grandchildren staying & I promised them...

My friend was going to come with us with her granddaughter but she's decided against it as she thinks the heat will be too unbearable!!

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 07:47 AM

Good morning all.

Hot and sunny here already.

Off to Essex this morning, so will be out for at least 5 hrs.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 08:03 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

The sky is grey with patches of blue morning, the warmth is noticeable though, 23.2ºC indoors already – that is warmer than I have the house in winter with the heating on! Plenty of sunshine expected, very warm by afternoon. Here is the hot news – maximum temperature of 32ºC – for me this is going to be like living in an oven!

With temperatures like that I will not be exerting myself at all, like yesterday I will be finding a cool place for the day, perhaps in the fridge or freezer!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 08:09 AM

Good morning everyone, very warm and sunny this morning. Have a good day, God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top