Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Re: Boris Has it

A very healthy majority
v
So that says a lot .
smile
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 12:43 PM

On behalf of the SNP I would like to thank the members of the Tory party! 🤗😂🤣
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
It changes nothing.

What a surprise, NOT!

I don't usually comment on the political threads but felt I had to on this announcement!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 12:56 PM

Good for Boris - At least now there will be some entertainment in politics and probably some fireworks. Even though many might not like it, something has got to move now. I am not 100% convinced that Boris is a true "leaver" but am sure he will try his best. He is not the fool many people think he is IMO. Hopefully, even though he has broad shoulders, he will gather some competent and loyal folks around him.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 01:17 PM

Once upon a time we were Great Britain , now we are just England

What more is there to say

Over to you Boris
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Once upon a time we were Great Britain , now we are just England

What more is there to say

Over to you Boris
We are not just England susan m. we are Britain, the UK.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 01:24 PM

I hope Boris wises up and stops being such a buffoon, aping that cretin in the White House. Brexit is a huge mistake, if we leave without a deal, teeny, tiny little Britain will be up the creek without a paddle.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 01:29 PM

At least you're still a democracy. You're a lot closer to getting the leader/ government you ask for than those in, for instance, Hong Kong are?..or the so many other Sh#$ holes on Earth where you have to live on your knees paying homage to some psychotic twerp if you want to live at all. But best of luck to you all anyway. And to my poster above, why is Britain "teeny tiny"?..It's still an important player in the world stage regardless of who's at no 10. It's the 5th largest economy on Earth isn't it? 2nd in Europe?..London is one of only 2 alpha ++ world cities..(NYC is the other one). yeah I have hopes that Boris will wise up. I think Britain will stay "great" with or without him. And that's from a republican Aussie!. And another thing, Britain is not a laughing stock. Maybe just Boris.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

23-07-2019, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I hope Boris wises up and stops being such a buffoon, aping that cretin in the White House. Brexit is a huge mistake, if we leave without a deal, teeny, tiny little Britain will be up the creek without a paddle.
I don't see Boris aping that cretin tarantula. Trump has no wit nor a sense of humour.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 02:02 PM

The BBC lunchtime news has excelled itself wheeling out a majority of remainders and Boris haters to comment.
So much for 'party loyalty' and give a chap a chance.

I am willing to give Boris a chance, he can't do any worse than some I could mention and he is preferable to having a shambling Marxist who takes all his orders from minders leading the country.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top